Week 4 GDT: Browns (1-2) at Raiders (1-2)

NYRaider

Winner?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Browns

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Carolina game was the last time we see Adams in a Raiders uni

I doubt we would trade him until the deadline. He’ll likely suit up again.

I think the Bills is a better fit than the Jets. Bills are 3-0 with no WR’s at all…. That is just the Allen-Kincaid-James Cook train with a super good OL. 

Jets don’t really need Adams tbh. Wilson-Mike Williams-Lazard-Conklin-Breece Hall-Braleon Allen. Their stacked on offense already. Mike Williams is still being eased back in from ACL, Week 5 was the target for full snap counts. 

I’m not sure Adams-Bills trade would work though cause Adams said the Bills have the worst fans in the NFL. 

But seeing Allen-Adams together would be nuts. 

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

I think this team has already given up on AP. His “business decisions” comment made him look like a clown and a rookie. Crosby misses the first game of his career when he plays through all injuries? Adams misses his first game in four years? Another guy who plays through all injuries. Jack Jones also didn’t seem thrilled with the comments. 

You guys who wanted AP as coach smh… if we fired AP today and the interim started putting wins together, you’d probably want him as HC too. You guys never learn. 

If we win, (which I am still rooting for, I know many are not as they just want to tank and get it over with)

this statement will be just as silly as a fan who wanted AP over Harbaugh (although I still think harbaugh was everyone’s top choice).

Maxx looked in pain a lot last week. We used him to cover a potential RB screen on 3rd and 16 instead of rushing (which we gave up lol) . . He shouldn’t have played last week. 
I’m not surprised he is out.

34 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

If we win, (which I am still rooting for, I know many are not as they just want to tank and get it over with)

this statement will be just as silly as a fan who wanted AP over Harbaugh (although I still think harbaugh was everyone’s top choice).

Maxx looked in pain a lot last week. We used him to cover a potential RB screen on 3rd and 16 instead of rushing (which we gave up lol) . . He shouldn’t have played last week. 
I’m not surprised he is out.

For real people must not have watched maxx I’ve never seen him that ineffective he was basically playing on one foot could barely put pressure on it. Won’t be surprised if he’s out for a few weeks. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

For real people must not have watched maxx I’ve never seen him that ineffective he was basically playing on one foot could barely put pressure on it. Won’t be surprised if he’s out for a few weeks. 

High Ankle Sprain is a nasty injury. Best to stay off of it for a few weeks

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Between insane injuries and bad coaching, this season is going downhill fast. Until we get a real QB and a staff that knows what they are doing, we will be mired in mediocrity at this rate.

As an outsider, isn't it best for the Raiders to be bad this season? Obviously no one enjoys watching their team suck, but for the long-term future, it's better for you guys to suck this year rather than being "mediocre" this year. From what I've seen, AOC is a good backup/decent stop gap type of QB, but you guys need a legit QB. There's some nice pieces for you guys, and you may have some nice extra draft capital if you trade Adams, but this isn't a team that's going anywhere serious right now. Get a QB, continue to add talent, and then you guys could be in great shape.

BTW, don't mean for this to come off as hostile... I'm a Browns fan, we're facing our own dilemmas. Our only hope is either somehow voiding Watson's contract and/or getting lucky with a rookie QB on a cheap contract. If not, by the time we're done with Watson's contract... we'll have lost a lot of our talent that's currently in their prime. It's a ****ty feeling as a fan.

But feel the frustration with the injuries, though. This is the second year in a row where we've been decimated by injuries. Luckily last year, great coaching and Flacco saved our ***.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

As an outsider, isn't it best for the Raiders to be bad this season? Obviously no one enjoys watching their team suck, but for the long-term future, it's better for you guys to suck this year rather than being "mediocre" this year. From what I've seen, AOC is a good backup/decent stop gap type of QB, but you guys need a legit QB. There's some nice pieces for you guys, and you may have some nice extra draft capital if you trade Adams, but this isn't a team that's going anywhere serious right now. Get a QB, continue to add talent, and then you guys could be in great shape.

BTW, don't mean for this to come off as hostile... I'm a Browns fan, we're facing our own dilemmas. Our only hope is either somehow voiding Watson's contract and/or getting lucky with a rookie QB on a cheap contract. If not, by the time we're done with Watson's contract... we'll have lost a lot of our talent that's currently in their prime. It's a ****ty feeling as a fan.

But feel the frustration with the injuries, though. This is the second year in a row where we've been decimated by injuries. Luckily last year, great coaching and Flacco saved our ***.

I definitely get it. This DL has been decimated by injuries and we have a horrible OC and a questionable HC. The best thing might be to blow it up, trade adams, and get a promising OC/QB combo next year.

• Like 1