Week 4 GDT - Denver at New York Jets

AnAngryAmerican

4 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Missed the hold in the backfield but called a PI. 7 points might be enough today.

Ya think? 1 first down, 21 yards and 2 TO's for both teams in an  entire quarter ! Not sure I've ever seen that before.

6 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Missed the hold in the backfield but called a PI. 7 points might be enough today.

Make you think about if our play calling would been towards getting a fg that first play. I hope Badie is ok....looked really bad

Our defense is disgusting btw and I feel bad for them. Jets at the 1 yard and we still stopping it O___O

2 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Ya think? 1 first down, 21 yards and 2 TO's for both teams in an  entire quarter ! Not sure I've ever seen that before.

Some bad play calling, bad penalties and Nix seems to be struggling with the rain. 

That was a pretty amazing stand by the defense.

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

You think someone who played his college ball in the Pacific Northwest would be better in the rain. Sheesh this is week 1-2 Bo.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. His throws haven't just been bad, they are hilariously bad especially now that the rain seems to have lessened

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MontanaBronco said:

Was that actually a catch? Bo is struggling with conditions for sure.

To me it hit the ground but clearly we don't think so. We would lose 2 timeouts on this play if we lose correct? Cause we used one to buy time