Week 5 General Discussion thread

BroncoSojia

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lmao. Bro. I’m like a browns fan. Literally sucking the joy out of my life. 

Assuming you're at least 30, so you've witnessed 2 SB wins. Don't you ever compare yourself to fans of teams that haven't won a SB. You sold out for a SB and the Rams got it. Injuries have sucked for the Rams at WR, but it is what it is. Be thankful of the memories you have. Don't be a diva when there's guys posting here that have probably watched their team for 40-50 years and seen mainly misery.

Edited by Scottish_Viking
  • Like 4

Just now, Scottish_Viking said:

Assuming your at least 30, so you've witnessed 2 SB wins. Don't you ever compare yourself to fans of teams that haven't won a SB. You sold out for a SB and the Rams got it. Injuries have sucked for the Rams at WR, but it is what it is. Be thankful of the memories you have. Don't be a diva when there's guys posting here that have probably watched there team for 40-50 years and seen mainly misery.

Well yall use to being as as. We are not. We actually win. 

12 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Not sure they even make the playoffs. There never have starting 0-2

I could see them making the playoffs, they're slowly rebounding, but, this win, is probably one they shouldn't have gotten, outside of the fact, the coaching for Cincinnati really is that bad. Zach Taylor is just another Marvin Lewis

Just now, El Ramster said:

Well yall use to being as as. We are not. We actually win. 

Now now. The Vikings win 1 or 2 of those SB's then the Rams wouldn't be close franchise wise. The Vikings just have a a habit of being above average to good and then heartbreak ensues.