Jets vs Vikings Thread:

JetsandI

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I did. You did the very same thing last year like it was guaranteed that we would beat Tampa Bay. It's the same style of writing.

dude, you're being idiotic here, and i don't know why...

again, i wrote we have a chance to go 5-0, that is a truthful, factual statement that does not show a definitive stance toward predicting a win or a loss.

then i wrote that the Vikings are taking the game seriously.

if you need to infer from those two statements that i'm guaranteeing the Vikings will win this game in London, then have at it. but anyone can see that i am not taking that stance. no Jet fan did and took offense to it.

i'm done with this now, no need to help you hijack this thread discussion away from a decent football conversation.

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

This is absolutely brilliant. 

Thanks @vike daddy for the referral.

After watching the video, as we already know Jefferson is established as an elite WR in NFL, he makes it easier for Vikings to draw up a bunch of creative plays.  

If Vikings pull same tricks against Jets then Gardner manning Jefferson all the way may be best solution as @rickyt31 suggested.  Containing Jefferson should reduce confusion and worrisome for the defense.

Still pocket and line have to be collapsed frequently to give Jets best shot to win this bloody game.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Darnold, on whether the Jets failed him:

“No. I had a lot of opportunities in New York and I always felt like I could have played better there."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/sam-darnold-jets-didnt-fail-me-i-had-a-lot-of-opportunities

He had Gase. He's excused.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Darnold, on whether the Jets failed him:

“No. I had a lot of opportunities in New York and I always felt like I could have played better there."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/sam-darnold-jets-didnt-fail-me-i-had-a-lot-of-opportunities

we are by far the worst organization at developing QBs. I knew Darnold would go elsewhere and be good. He always flashed. He had awful teams and awful coaching. His rookie season the coaches weren't as bad because I feel like Todd Bowles failure here had a lot to do with having one of the worst GMs of all time.  Adam Gase was just plain awful as a coach and Darnold had to deal with the team that Maccagnan put together still. The only good thing Gase ever did was get Maccagnan fired.

Geno Smith and Sam Darnold became good elsewhere. Darnold is still young, only 27. I am sure he will have a lot of great football left. 

• Like 1