Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys (2-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)

Cowboys @ Steelers, Week 5  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Cowboys
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2024 at 12:15 AM

On 10/4/2024 at 9:25 PM, NYRaider said:

The fact that we got this game on SNF football instead of the Bills vs Texans should be considered a crime against humanity. 

These teams could be downright terrible and still would nearly double the viewership of that game.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Falcons are 3-2, The Broncos are 2-2 with an Elite Defense, and the Chargers are 2-2 with a Great Defense. The Colts loss was expected for any one who's watched this team since 2009. If the Steelers lose this game it will be because they play to the opponent's level and the Cowboys aren't good right now.

Falcons were still in the pre-season, they were rusty as heck. Broncos are terrible, Chargers will be about .500 or less. 

The D has been about what we expected, and the O has been better than I expected tbf. 

Maybe during the weather delay Maria Taylor can tell the story of how she sand-bagged Rachel Nicols, got her fired, tried to extort ESPN for SAS money and then settled for an 8-figure buyout and ended up at NBC. I mean, that would be more entertaining this crap they’re doing during the delay.

At least the baseball playoffs are on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dan33185 said:

I'm so checked out of baseball lately...it's crazy to me that the World Series could potentially carry into November.

They’re just milking the TV money for every penny they can get. It’s a dying sport, much as I hate that as I love baseball, but they’re getting what they can out of it before they lose it all. 

I hate weather delays in football. This is football. FOOTBALL. One of the things that made this sport popular is playing under any weather conditions. 

Now obviously if there’s a hurricane or tornado, cancel the game. But a delay for nicer weather is a slap in the face to football 2015 and prior. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

They’re just milking the TV money for every penny they can get. It’s a dying sport, much as I hate that as I love baseball, but they’re getting what they can out of it before they lose it all. 

Way too many teams make the playoffs is the problem. You use to have to finish in first place ......in very large divisions. Making the playoffs really meant something