Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

Can't help but imagine where we'd be if we drafted Christian Gonzalez over Forbes 🥲

Jayden lived up to the moment today and played his heart out.  Very happy with his performance today.

We are still far from competing with the best but we are very much on the right path for once though and it feels great.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Something has to be able to be done with this defense. You can’t just have receivers running wide open in your secondary. Also, they really need to consider getting Daniels another weapon. 

Unless Xavien Howard is finally healthy I don't know what they could do at CB at this point.

We’ve both been saying for weeks that Forrest is better than Chinn in coverage and plays the run just as well so that's something but it seems they don't believe the same thing we do… probably because they signed Chinn in FA.

Losing Jon Allen to the pec injury was a big blow. I hope he's not out for the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Unless Xavien Howard is finally healthy I don't know what they could do at CB at this point.

We’ve both been saying for weeks that Forrest is better than Chinn in coverage and plays the run just as well so that's something but it seems they don't believe the same thing we do… probably because they signed Chinn in FA.

Losing Jon Allen to the pec injury was a big blow. I hope he's not out for the season.

They have to consider benching St. Juste. He’s too slow and just gets beat constantly. I’d rather put Forbes out there at this point than BSJ. At least he’s fast enough to sometimes make up for being awful in coverage 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They have to consider benching St. Juste. He’s too slow and just gets beat constantly. I’d rather put Forbes out there at this point than BSJ. At least he’s fast enough to sometimes make up for being awful in coverage 

But he's at least physical. Juice is always around the ball even if he gets beat and he is good against the run. As I said to Slappy or Mknight earlier, I’d like to see him transitioned to SS but it doesn't seem that’s going to happen.

Forbes gets abused by WRs bc he's not physical, it would be much worse.

Edited by turtle28

16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

osing Jon Allen to the pec injury was a big blow. I hope he's not out for the season.

yep, we've been lucky on injuries so far. Torrance also . Hope he doesn't have broken ribs .. Jean-Baptiste hurt also.. 

Jamin Time !!! do it my man, sho yo stuff .if youse got any ! ha! 

Edited by RSkinGM

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

But he's at least physical. Juice is always around the ball even if he gets beat and he is good against the run. As I said to Slappy or Mknight earlier, I’d like to see him transitioned to SS but it doesn't seem that’s going to happen.

Forbes gets abused by WRs bc he's not physical, it would be much worse.

Your corners best attribute being tackling is not a good thing 

53 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The offense can compete with anyone. The defense is as bad as it’s ever been. The secondary and the ends are such a problem and I still cannot believe Peters just left it as is almost. Crazy decision. 

If signing 2 new DEs, drafting another capable one, signing another solid starter CB and drafting a good Nickle CB is just leaving it “as is” then idk what you want honestly 

• Like 3

Just now, MKnight82 said:

If signing 2 new DEs, drafting another capable one, signing another solid starter CB and drafting a good Nickle CB is just leaving it “as is” then idk what you want honestly 

So then the coaching is awful? It’s either one or the other. It can’t be good coaching and decent players getting gashed in every game except the Cleveland game. 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Your corners best attribute being tackling is not a good thing 

At least Juice makes tackles. Forbes would get beat off the line because he can't jam a WR and then he’d miss a tackle. It’s essentially the difference between giving up 5-15 yards every few plays vs giving up TDs.