Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

14 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

The Ravens defense are going to be turned up for this. The OL has to be prepared. These RB’s already know it’s gonna be a tough day but those two units have to protect the kid. I think Jayden can beat this team through the air and with his legs some. That said even though it’s gonna be a tough day rushing your gonna still have to impose it too them. I like that they rested BRob most the game last week. He’s the enforcer for our offense. So I hope he’s good and ready too go because we need his physicality.

Also I see this a real chance for Luke to break out. He’s there. Now Jayden has to trust him. Also Sinnott has been showing a few things. Especially in the blocking dept if really like to see him get a few short ones in some space. You’ve shown a bunch on tape. But we haven’t shown so much you can’t still catch them off with plays for Sinnott and Luke and the Browns

I see BRob definitely getting good run but not 20 carries. I think we’ll be most effective with off-tackle runs or outside-zone runs with Eckeler & McNichols. I think BRob gets 10-15 carries on mostly inside runs while Eckeler & McNichols combine for 10-15 carries on the edge. The Ravens are stout up the middle but more vulnerable on the edges. I expect us to hit them there just like we did with the Browns last week.

I agree about Luke, he's close to breaking out if Jayden just finds him. Luke could've had 2 TDs last week vs the Browns if Jayden saw him breaking open instead of forcing the ball to Terry twice one of which was intercepted.

I don't expect Sinnott to break out in the passing game. He and Bates are almost entirely in the game to block in the run game, block on screens for the WRs, and help the OTs with pass blocking. Ertz gets almost all of the TE targets and I don't expect that to change at this time.

Edited by turtle28

17 hours ago, Troublez said:

I mean it's true though... but unfortunately, Roquan hasn't seen a competitor like JD5 either. We need this game to see his ceiling, Lamar will bring it out of him. 

Roquan has been in the league nearly 10 years, and played in the SEC before that.  He’s seen the best the NFL has to offer.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Roquan has been in the league nearly 10 years, and played in the SEC before that.  He’s seen the best the NFL has to offer.  

Yea but he hasn't seen Jayden is my point. It's not like that Defense has all this experience playing him....

And with all do respect, Ravens passing defense sucks in the transition to the new DC. We are well positioned here.... Kliff mixes up the personal packages and defenses are bewrildered by the speed of our no huddle.

I stand by what I said, Roquan  hasn't seen JD5 or Kliff Ks offense yet, it's a factual statement.

Edited by Troublez

11 hours ago, TKellion said:

Well I see a lot of defeatist in the room lol.If the Raiders can win against them,then anyone can on any given sunday.

This is true. To me this is another one of those “test games” I’ll know this franchise has really turned the corner when they can hang with teams like the Ravens consistently. 

18 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Looks like Ferrell will play although our D has played better without him with Dante Fowler taking most of the reps at that position. 

I hope BRob plays even if he can only do enough to carry the ball 10-15 times. We need BRob in-between the tackles to keep the Ravens defense honest when we go off-tackle, outside zone, and zone-read with Jayden, Ekeler & McNichols. 

Edited by turtle28

43 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Uni's tomorrow, I believe.

image.jpeg.a255dee1f3021808fab2919460a7d

That’s not a bad combination.  I do want to get ahold of one of the black Daniels jerseys though.  They are limiting how many of those you can get- I think only at the team store- and people are selling them for a premium on Facebook Marketplace and the like.