Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

1 hour ago, Troublez said:

Yea but he hasn't seen Jayden is my point. It's not like that Defense has all this experience playing him....

And with all do respect, Ravens passing defense sucks in the transition to the new DC. We are well positioned here.... Kliff mixes up the personal packages and defenses are bewrildered by the speed of our no huddle.

I stand by what I said, Roquan  hasn't seen JD5 or Kliff Ks offense yet, it's a factual statement.

You said ‘competitor like JD5’ 

Pretty sure Roquan has played better competitors like Peyton and Tom.  Daniels has a long way to go.  

Oh, and the Ravens defense gets to play against a guy named Lamar in practice, so it’s not even like they need to have someone run the scout team this week.  

I’m also worried about them bringing Dean Pees back into the fold.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Roquan has been in the league nearly 10 years, and played in the SEC before that.  He’s seen the best the NFL has to offer.  

Another poor decision by Rivera was not trading for Roquan when he was available 3 years ago. 

Like WTF was Ron doing?

We could've traded one of our DL & a pick for Roquan. Just ridiculous that we didn't make that trade.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Another poor decision by Rivera was not trading for Roquan when he was available 3 years ago. 

Like WTF was Ron doing?

We could've traded one of our DL & a pick for Roquan. Just ridiculous that we didn't make that trade.

I think it’s pretty clear by this point that Ron was in way over his head with the amount that they were asking him to do.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Pretty sure Roquan has played better competitors like Peyton and Tom.  Daniels has a long way to go.  

Oh, and the Ravens defense gets to play against a guy named Lamar in practice, so it’s not even like they need to have someone run the scout team this week.  

Truth GIF

56 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

Robinson hasn't practiced all week? Just sit him and let Ekeler and McNichols do the work.

Does no status mean Noah Brown will play?

It's frustrating that we're 5 weeks into the season and we still don't know what certain guys' injuries are. I guess I can respect it, it's the Bill Belichick approach rather than the give-too-much-information approach of Jay Gruden & Ron Rivera’s throw your players under the bus in the media approach bc they're injured and can't play but, it would really be nice to know what knee injury BRob & Ferrell have.

I mean their injuries can't be too serious of injuries bc they're not out entirely for weeks or months but, it still would be nice to know.

My guess is each of them is dealing with a knee sprain, a bone bruise, or a meniscus thing but who knows? 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

It's frustrating that we're 5 weeks into the season and we still don't know what certain guys' injuries are. I guess I can respect it, it's the Bill Belichick approach rather than the give-too-much-information approach of Jay Gruden & Ron Rivera’s throw your players under the bus in the media approach bc they're injured and can't play but, it would really be nice to know what knee injury BRob & Ferrell have.

I mean their injuries can't be too serious of injuries bc they're not out entirely for weeks or months but, it still would be nice to know.

My guess is each of them is dealing with a knee sprain, a bone bruise, or a meniscus thing but who knows? 

Rather not have team know about our injuries

at least our lines are fairly healthy I like eckler more than Rob 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Lamar plays on the scout team?

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Roquan came to the league like 3 years after Peyton retired. He's only 27 lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Who cares who he meant.... he's never played JD5, especially in Kliffs scheme... it's a handful, it's why our offense is considered one of the best in the league....

No one knows why such offense was taken to that fact....

Pump the breaks. Let's see what we do tomorrow vs the Ravens.

3 hours ago, Troublez said:

Lamar plays on the scout team?

Nope, but why run the scout team when you have a better version of Daniels getting first team reps?  

Sorry not sorry, we’re about a month into things here, and calling it one of the best offenses in the league.  Let’s see how that is at the halfway point AT MINIMUM, if not the end of the season.  

Also, historically speaking, I believe the Kingsbury offense starts off with a bang, and lessens the output as the months go on.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Roquan came to the league like 3 years after Peyton retired. He's only 27 lol. 

Yeah for some reason I thought his first college year was his first season in the NFL.  

My point still stands- he’s faced much better QBs than Jayden Daniels so far.  That’s a fact.  

• Like 1