How big is the gap between Andy Reid and other HC’s right now?

CP3MVP

I saw a tweet the other day that said that Andy Reid is the only all time great HC currently active and the gap between him and everyone else is embarrassing. 

Essentially guys like Tomlin, Payton, etc might eventually make the HOF but they aren’t inner circle all time guys like Reid who will be seen as a top 5 HC in history when this is over. 

Who is the second best HC and how close is he to Andy? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I saw a tweet the other day that said that Andy Reid is the only all time great HC currently active and the gap between him and everyone else is embarrassing. 

Essentially guys like Tomlin, Payton, etc might eventually make the HOF but they aren’t inner circle all time guys like Reid who will be seen as a top 5 HC in history when this is over. 

Who is the second best HC and how close is he to Andy? 

Feel like it's Kyle Shanahan but he ain't got no ring and doesn't have the resume nor longevity yet. 

Mike Tomlin's reputation is at an all time low and that is mostly due to the front office tbh not him as a coach he gets the results. 

McVay has the ring and has gone to a superbowl with two different QBS, he's only 38 so he could get there by the time he's 58. Maybe. 

Matt LeFleur got the most out of a HOF QB at the end of his career and then proceeded to develop the next guy and dance around the media circus that is rodgers and that situation. 

Jim Harbaugh but he hasn't done anything with the ChargIRS yet.

John Harbaugh probably on the longevity and he's like the one coach from Reid's tree that succeeded, learned from one of em. Rarely a misstep with harbaugh he's had some dumb **** moments but still the ravens have been super relevant under him and lamar. Just needs a second ring to cement his legacy.

52 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Feel like it's Kyle Shanahan but he ain't got no ring and doesn't have the resume nor longevity yet. 

Not sure there's any legit case for shanny over mcvay

22 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Belichick was never the GOAT coach. His track record minus Brady is abysmal.

How is it abysmal without Brady? he won a ring without brady?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Okay but you can’t just take a 20-year period from his coaching career and say we’re not going to count that part.

Bonus points for discarding Reid in Philly and using solely KC with Mahomes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You know, if you discard his career in NE, was Gronk really that good of a TE?

You know, I never understood the hype for Jerry Rice after he left San Francisco minus that one year in Oakland.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You know, I never understood the hype for Jerry Rice after he left San Francisco minus that one year in Oakland.

You mean Seattle Seahawks legend Jerry Rice.

I feel the same about Ed Reed. Outside of Baltimore he did nothing in HOU and NYJ. He had 2 chances with different teams to prove he wasn't reliant on Ray Lewis and busted HARD.

• Like 3