NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, tyler735 said:

Nah I watched a ton of his college game and thought he should have been at worst a day 2 pick (prior to the Saints drafting him).

Then you were overdrafting him because he's a QB.  He was an early Day 3 prospect.  Notice how much better OU's offense was with Caleb Williams at QB?

1 minute ago, SotanKing said:

The way people were talking about Pats OLine, I was thinking they are like worst OLine in recent times but from whatever I have seen from Pats-Texans game today, Pats OLine looked decent on lot of passing plays 

QB's and OC's can make their OL look way better. Washington has the worst OL in the league, worse than the Pats. The Pat OL stuff is so damn overblown by the media.... to the point fans parrot the same bs. Russell Wilson had the #32 Ranked OL five straight seasons 2015-2019. If you're a good QB, have a good OC, and are mobile, it's not gonna matter much. Maye is one of the most mobile QB's in the NFL and is a dual threat.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Then you were overdrafting him because he's a QB.  He was an early Day 3 prospect.  Notice how much better OU's offense was with Caleb Williams at QB?

He was great as a freshman and had arguably the best QB recruit of the past 20 years behind him on the depth chart. His development didn’t stop in Oklahoma as a Sophomore.

At the end of the day I’m absolutely thrilled the Saints got him in the 5th round no way he should have been there. Will have to agree to disagree. 

lol, no, the Pats OL is bad.

Pretty sure they’re bottom in pressures and second worst in sacks allowed. They’ve had 6 combos in 6 weeks. One of their two actually good OL are out for the season. They currently have three street FAs in the lineup, guys that weren’t even on the team three weeks ago. It’s not nerdy advanced metrics. It’s a lack of talent, lack of performance, tangible results, and injuries.