The good, the bad, the ugly vs Steelers

NYRaider

13 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is an insane line of thinking. And they definitely aren't terrible, both qb's have held the ball a while and are certainly making them look worse.

We might have the worst run game in the NFL though.

4 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Kelton actually graded out well this week, he might be finally turning the corner on his shoulder. The OC,QB and system are the obvious problems. Meredith graded out well too. Fwiw.

Who the hell is Kelton?

• Like 1

On 10/14/2024 at 5:35 PM, Jerry said:

Close. I believe it was 5.  Adams, Mayer, Meyers, White, Munford.  We're missing a lot of our starters right now.

Wilkins, Koonce and Epps too. Quite important players. We’re just decimated right now 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Antonio Pierce. He's not an NFL head coach. He gave them the interim bump, it's faded and we are back to the drawing board. 

Crazy thing is without any offensive star power will mark/ Telly give the coaches a pass? That’s what I’m afraid of that’s why I want an improved roster so we can judge them correctly. I don’t want the no qb, wr, rb excuse so we going to give them a 2nd year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Wilkins, Koonce and Epps too. Quite important players. We’re just decimated right now 

We’ve been pretty lucky with injuries over the years but we’ve been hit bad this year. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Crazy thing is without any offensive star power will mark/ Telly give the coaches a pass? That’s what I’m afraid of that’s why I want an improved roster so we can judge them correctly. I don’t want the no qb, wr, rb excuse so we going to give them a 2nd year.

I also don’t want a lame duck coaching staff bringing up a QB for one year and then switching the whole thing. Not worth it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloydFan said:

I also don’t want a lame duck coaching staff bringing up a QB for one year and then switching the whole thing. Not worth it. 

Or pass on a qb next year for bpa building the roster because aoc never really had a legit chance with targets to show if he’s the guy.

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Or pass on a qb next year for bpa building the roster because aoc never really had a legit chance with targets to show if he’s the guy.

But what if bpa is a QB? Sorry but you won’t ever sell me AOC being the guy until he shows a hell of a lot more than he has. Also didn’t you throw a fit over us taking BPA this year? 

Edited by FloydFan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I mean the QB has been a glaring problem the past 3 seasons. They've done nothing but sign journeyman QBs to fill time. Drafted O'Connell but he's a career clipboard holder. On top of that the defense has taken a huge step back. Outside of Crosby and Spillane, the front 7 has been an issue.

1 hour ago, FloydFan said:

But what if bpa is a QB? Sorry but you won’t ever sell me AOC being the guy until he shows a hell of a lot more than he has. Also didn’t you throw a fit over us taking BPA this year? 

I’ve wanted qbs every single draft year. Bpa imo wasn’t bowers. Our gm likes bpa tho. We haven’t seen what aoc can do with a legit offense and I can see it being an excuse to ignore qb again especially if we have to move up to get the qb the gm likes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

I mean the QB has been a glaring problem the past 3 seasons. They've done nothing but sign journeyman QBs to fill time. Drafted O'Connell but he's a career clipboard holder. On top of that the defense has taken a huge step back. Outside of Crosby and Spillane, the front 7 has been an issue.

I agree seems like after the year we’ll have more holes to fill. I can’t see fa’s wanting to play here.