The good, the bad, the ugly vs Steelers

NYRaider

12 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Ugh, I have defended AP and was rooting for him, but he isn't living up to his calling card in being able to rally the troops to be competitive on a weekly basis. We have basically been blown out 2 weeks in a row and 3 of our losses have come in that fashion. It's tough because this week specifically he was without a ton of guys. The Getsy hire gets worse each week. That's on him. If AP survives this year, Getsy cannot be brought back.

And it's not like we're getting blown out by KC and Buffalo. It was Dalton, Nix and Fields. 

To be fair, Pitt was without a handful of starters. They didn't care. They took it too them anyway. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

And it's not like we're getting blown out by KC and Buffalo. It was Dalton, Nix and Fields. 

To be fair, Pitt was without a handful of starters. They didn't care. They took it too them anyway. 

Mike Tomlin is who Raiders fans thought AP would be.

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

😂 You crack me up on Mondays. I appreciate it. Could you tell me the handful of starters?

Pass rushers Highsmith, Herbig and Leal. Kazee in the secondary. Patterson on offense. And lost Frazier to an ankle in game. Fitzpatrick also hurt a shoulder but played through.  

4 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

😂 You crack me up on Mondays. I appreciate it. Could you tell me the handful of starters?

Just looked it up.

Cordarrelle Patterson RB/KR

MyCole Pruitt TE

The only noticeable missing starter on defense was Alex Highsmith but he's two years removed from a 14.5 sack season (7 sacks last year).

We're missing so many players right now.

• Like 2

Just now, Jerry said:

Just looked it up.

Cordarrelle Patterson RB/KR

MyCole Pruitt TE

The only noticeable missing starter on defense was Alex Highsmith but he's two years removed from a 14.5 sack season (7 sacks last year).

We're missing so many players right now.

No I know. I already looked it up. To say 1 starter out is anywhere near the injuries we have was just very funny to me. How many starters do we have out, 8? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Pass rushers Highsmith, Herbig and Leal. Kazee in the secondary. Patterson on offense. And lost Frazier to an ankle in game. Fitzpatrick also hurt a shoulder but played through.  

Is Kazee good?  He has average looking stats with the Steelers.  1-2 INTs per season.

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

So 1 starter and the rest backups. Got it. 

Herbig and Leal are big parts of their rotation on defense. 

And yes, the Raiders have more injuries. But let's not act like that was the challenge. They moved the ball fine early on. Made stops. It was the same lack of being prepared and playing disciplined ball that cost them again. The conservative offense played right into what the Steelers wanted.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1