Week 7! Eagles @ Giants. Saquon runs home!

UndyTaker

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Pain.

I was hoping it would be maybe 3 weeks and we could get him back for the Cowboys.

But, this probably was inevitable with how he was limping as he exited the field after the game.

But, its really a shame cause Mailata was having a great year and possibly the best of his career so far.

Hopefully he's able to get back to 100% ASAP cause I'm not excited about having to start Fred Johnson at LT....

Mailata ranks #1 in the league in PFF pass blocking grade this year while Fred Johnson ranks 78th out of 81 (min 50 pass blocking snaps) with 18 pressures on 76 pass blocking snaps. 

If Fred Johnson struggles to the point of having to go to something different. 

I wonder if they would put Tyler Steen at LT with his prior experience in college?

They could move Becton to LT and put Steen in at RG, but they don't like changing 2 spots if they can just change one, so that's why I think they would go with Steen at LT first.

2 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

I'd like to see the Eagles open in a two back set, send Barkley in motion and hand to Gainwell to test the Giants resolve in regards to stopping Barkley.

I don't understand why we haven't been doing this more all along? Both RB can create mismatches on LB's in coverage? 

I hate when playcallers try to outsmart the world by recreating the wheel to prove their genius instead of doing the simple and obvious thats starring you right in front of your face!!!

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I don't understand why we haven't been doing this more all along? Both RB can create mismatches on LB's in coverage? 

I hate when playcallers try to outsmart the world by recreating the wheel to prove their genius instead of doing the simple and obvious thats starring you right in front of your face!!!

Bc Gainwell is replacement level for starters.

25 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Ben Johnson should be choice numero uno to be the new head coach here but I wouldn't mind seeing Sark from UT.  Would be a really good fit with what Jalen is good at it and has done an awesome job building UT back up

We aren’t getting sark

he’s a king at Texas. 

if they go college they’ll go for Lincoln Riley. Howie and him already have a relationship

i still think Ben Johnson, Mike McDaniel, and kliff kingsbury are the guys they’ll look at

if lurie is smart he’ll pay for Ben Johnson because he’s a more rigid guy than what they’ve brought in recently. 

if Mike McDaniel gets fired, I do believe that’ll be their guy though, he’s the type of guy lurie loves