Week 7! Eagles @ Giants. Saquon runs home!

UndyTaker

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Keep progressing him and and swap him for CJGJ.

It sure was nice to have a stress free game. It's been a LONG TIME.... If I am Mara, I am firing Schoen tomorrow after seeing Barkley run wild on them

If you were Mara, then you'd be prone to making bad decisions.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is the most Philly fan response after a blowout  win and the man scored 3 TD’s 🤣🤣🤣

He scored 3 TD's, but 2 of those are basically goal line vultures, and he only had to throw 14 total passes. He did a competent job managing the game today, but it was nothing special. The TD to AJ was nice tho.

Edited by Jeezla

I know east coast people love these 1 pm (10 am PST) start times, but the thing that sucks about them is that its when most of the other games are on and a week like today where I would've preferred to have been able to watch at least a couple of them like Texans/Packers and Vikings/Lions, but I wasn't able to cause I'm stuck locked in on the Eagles game.

At least for next week there really isn't any match-ups I care about in the early time slot the NFL moved us from the 4:25 pm start time we were originally.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He scored 3 TD's, but 2 of those are basically goal line vultures, and he only had to throw 14 total passes. He did a competent job managing the game today, but it was nothing special. The TD to AJ was nice tho.

Which almost half his passing yards came off of on shocker a fly route.  I don't think there is anything positive to take from the passing game.  There are positives to take from this game, but the passing game is not.  It was every bit the disaster it's been for nearly a calendar year at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I know east coast people love these 1 pm (10 am PST) start times, but the thing that sucks about them is that its when most of the other games are on and a week like today where I would've preferred to have been able to watch at least a couple of them like Texans/Packers and Vikings/Lions, but I wasn't able to cause I'm stuck locked in on the Eagles game.

At least for next week there really isn't any match-ups I care about in the early time slot the NFL moved us from the 4:25 pm start time we were originally.

Niners Chiefs should be a good one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

i think its more on the NFL for not flexing one of these great matchups to prime time over some of the other meh games this week

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

But isn’t that an upgrade over what he was doing the first 3 weeks

the same angry people were begging for him to just competently manage the game 

I think objectively with our talent competently managing the game is a win compared to how he’s played since the San Fran game

3 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I think objectively with our talent competently managing the game is a win compared to how he’s played since the San Fran game

Yes, but we're playing bottom of the barrel teams over that span. Browns and Giants are two of the worst 5 teams in the league.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

i think its more on the NFL for not flexing one of these great matchups to prime time over some of the other meh games this week

Yeah... I don't get it for SNF like they didn't swap out Giants Bengals last week and then not Jets Steelers this week. Like these are very eh match-ups.

Why did I just click go to Quinyon's PFF page and it says his grade for this game was a 53.5 overall with a 51.8 coverage grade.... both of which would be his lowest of the year?

They have him down for giving up 2 receptions for 15 yards.

I remember him almost intercepting a pass after running the double move for Nabers and he seemed like he was in his right zone usually. 

I know PFF doesn't finalize their grades till the next day, but if it still says he played below average when they do finalize then I'm gonna have some questions lol.

6 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

You honestly think he competently managed that game? Ok.