Week 7! Eagles @ Giants. Saquon runs home!

UndyTaker

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

Raiders and Titans are clearly better imo.  Ditto for a healthy Rams and Saints team.  The rest are debatable.

No chance the Titans are better than the Giants. Raiders just traded away their only weapon not named Bowers and are starting backup QBs. Every team has injuries, the Giants just lost their best OL for the year. This is far from a clear bottom 5 team. Not a good team either of course. 

18 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No chance the Titans are better than the Giants. Raiders just traded away their only weapon not named Bowers and are starting backup QBs. Every team has injuries, the Giants just lost their best OL for the year. This is far from a clear bottom 5 team. Not a good team either of course. 

Would you be shocked if the Titans beat the Giants in a game? Probably not. Raiders are in full tank mode, so they probably are objectively worse than NYG, but you also ain't shocked if the Raiders beat the Giants. The Giants suck, whether you rank them 5th suckiest or 8th suckiest. The gap between #3 suckiest team in the NFL and the #8 suckiest team in negligible. Panthers and Browns seem to be clear cut #1 and #2 suckies, but it's splitting hairs for the next 5 teams on the suck list, and the Giants are very much on that list.

Edited by Jeezla

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Shocked? No. But it’s the NFL. I am not saying the Giants are a good team, but labeling them as bottom 5 is a very pessimistic view of that team. 

Their offense is terrible. That's just reality. It's an offensive league, and the Giants have a bottom 5 offense. It was bottom 5 even when Andrew Thomas was healthy, now it's worse. Their defense, while being very good, isn't so great that it tilts the scale like the Steelers defense. Their defense being top 5 in general is more of an indictment that there just aren't many good defenses in the league, period.
Dexter Lawrence is a straight up animal and Burns is very good, but Thibodeaux ain't all that, Ojulari ain't all that, and their secondary is just meh. Their LB's are good for todays standards and blow ours out of the water, but still not anything special.
The Giants team, as a whole, is crap.

Edited by Jeezla

26 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Hurts could throw 6 ints in the 1st half and you would be sitting here saying we need to better support our franchise qb

Nope that's the difference.  I'm OK with criticism. You simply can't do but what you do. Non stop unwavering hatred.

Hurts could be 400yds, 4TD , no TO and I am 100% convinced your very next post would be, it was the Giants, he should of had that!!! 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nope that's the difference.  I'm OK with criticism. You simply can't do but what you do. Non stop unwavering hatred.

Hurts could be 400yds, 4TD , no TO and I am 100% convinced your very next post would be, it was the Giants, he should of had that!!! 

Unfortunately I'll never have to worry about that bc Hurts doesn't have the passing chops to pull that off barring AJ and Devonta coming down with 30 jump balls.  I'm mind blown that anyone could possibly think what we're getting from Hurts is acceptable from a franchise QB.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah, Giants aren't a clear bottom 5 team. Especially with Nabers back. He did nothing today. Bottom 10 I'll give you that. They've given the Commanders, Cowboys and Bengals all they could handle, and beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Today was an impressive win. Not everyone blows the Giants out.

Well said. Blowing teams out in the NFL isn’t easy, as we’ve seen since 2023. This was a great win. It’s 1 game, so I’m not going to say we’ve righted the ship and our SB aspirations are back on, but it’s a good sign. Just keep stacking weeks like this, our schedule is easy.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Well said. Blowing teams out in the NFL isn’t easy, as we’ve seen since 2023. This was a great win. It’s 1 game, so I’m not going to say we’ve righted the ship and our SB aspirations are back on, but it’s a good sign. Just keep stacking weeks like this, our schedule is easy.

Playing stinky offenses or not, the defense has not allowed a TD in two games which is impressive... Burrow gonna be a whole different level that's for sure

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

A small step

but After a year of moonwalking it’s nice to step forward if even it’s a half step

Not that it mattered to me in the slightest but according to AJ, that 4th down TD he caught, wasn't an audible but the original play call. Jalen's response to the question was even funnier! 

For those suggesting yet again it was Hurts being Hurts, changing the call. 

Edited by Nabbs4u