Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

I Will always say free agency is tough. You’re about to hand massive contracts to guys let go from other teams, hoping they don’t ccheck out once that guaranteed salary is there’s (baker, goldson). 

Not only that , some players do not perform if they don’t like the area they’ve moved their families too. 

Its all good to think 70 million and Tampa sun, heck who wouldn’t wanna come here? But that’s not everything. 

We talk about Talib coming home, but think maybe he’d go back to ply with Gruden? He has no ties to this regime. 

Bennett I can see as a possibility. He didn’t want to leave Tampa. That was good old Mark Dominik s doing. 

Honestly if I’m Jason Licht, id look to hire Bruce’s Ariana as an advisor. He said he is retiring from coaching but still wants a hand in the business side. 

From what I’ve read and listened too, Arians did meet winston back in his younger days at football camps. Arians has worked with Jason Licht and apparently those two have a good relationship.

Maybe he can assist Licht in free agency of guys to target and guys to stay away from? 

If the Cardinals move to a 4-3, bucs should target markus Golden from Arizona in a trade. They can extend him while Arizona already has millions tied up in chandler jones. I’m just grasping here and if the cards find a way to make that extensions work great. But I’d pick up the phone and see which Edge players are available for trade because the FA dinner menu is weak. 

On 1/28/2018 at 7:45 AM, REDandPEWTER said:

Lawrence would be a fine addition but it means nothing if Dallas Tags him which is most likely to happen. Where would they upgrade at edge in FA when he’s the top dawg? 

Yah, there is about a 5% chance of Lawrence hitting the FA market...

Dallas will either tag him or extend him...

24 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

So why not steal players from division rivals? 

- DE alex okafor 

- Safety Kenny Vaccaro 

- G Andrew norwell

thats a start. 

I love him, but he's coming off a torn Achilles. That injury is one that is ahrd to recover from and usually zaps a guy of his quickness...

Archived