FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Eifert, has great hands when healthy, and will be when training opens.  

Hard pass, he's never, and I mean NEVER, healthy. 15, 1, 13, 8, 2 are each of the games played in his 5 years in the league.

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

That's the Dez Bryant contract. 

OMG this would be a terrible move.  Dez is done.  This is what happens when you build a career on just winning physical match ups and never learn to run a route.  His many injuries have slowed him enough that he is no longer worth the headache that he is.  Guy hasn't broken 100 yards since 2014... crap he hasn't broke 850 yards since then.  For a guy who is thought of as a superstar he only has 3 1000 yard seasons.  HARD PASS.

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

OMG this would be a terrible move.  Dez is done.  This is what happens when you build a career on just winning physical match ups and never learn to run a route.  His many injuries have slowed him enough that he is no longer worth the headache that he is.  Guy hasn't broken 100 yards since 2014... crap he hasn't broke 850 yards since then.  For a guy who is thought of as a superstar he only has 3 1000 yard seasons.  HARD PASS.

He wasnt saying sign Dez, he was saying that having a guy shadow Robby to keep him out of trouble is what Dallas did with dez

• Like 1

Just now, jetfan8178 said:

He wasnt saying sign Dez, he was saying that having a guy shadow Robby to keep him out of trouble is what Dallas did with dez

Ah my bad....... I still don't want Dez.  Maybe we should have Dez shadow Robby..... world war 3 ensues.

Just now, rampantjet said:

Ah my bad....... I still don't want Dez.  Maybe we should have Dez shadow Robby..... world war 3 ensues.

I just dont get how these guys cant be good off the field. At least for 4-5 years just concentrate on football and not partying and take advantage of something so few people get..

Instead they try and live the lifestyle portrayed in rap videos...

5 minutes ago, jetfan8178 said:

I just dont get how these guys cant be good off the field. At least for 4-5 years just concentrate on football and not partying and take advantage of something so few people get..

Instead they try and live the lifestyle portrayed in rap videos...

I mean some people are morons, the main thing i don't get is how they get into trouble driving.  Every team has a number the players can call and they will be picked up for free anywhere anytime.  I would use that number all the time.  Need to go out to the mailbox???  Lemme get a ride out to it.  Going to the movies, gonna get a free ride.  If i was a pro i might not even own a car till i retired lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I mean some people are morons, the main thing i don't get is how they get into trouble driving.  Every team has a number the players can call and they will be picked up for free anywhere anytime.  I would use that number all the time.  Need to go out to the mailbox???  Lemme get a ride out to it.  Going to the movies, gonna get a free ride.  If i was a pro i might not even own a car till i retired lol.

8 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

They feel they deserve a life of entitlement. Those guys you are talking about have been baby since the were stars in High School.

I'll go on record and say I don't want Ebron or Eifert. I'd be okay with either I guess but I'd prefer to have ASJ back. Ebron is basically ASJ, under performing former 1st round pick and Eifert can't stay on the field. Looking at it that way if the money is the same across all 3 then I'll take the healthy guy who openly wants to be here and at the very least is familiar with our team.