FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

24hrs away prediction...

We land Richburg right away. Land Butler rather quickly as well. We miss out on AR15 (I’m hoping I’m wrong here). We then land Matthews at WR. We land Mayowa to not have a glaring hole at Edge. Cousins chooses nothing tomorrow and we have to wait still. My surprise prediction signing tomorrow for us is Dion Lewis.

My tomorrow predictions are

Richburg

Butler

Mayowa

Matthews

Lewis

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

24hrs away prediction...

We land Richburg right away. Land Butler rather quickly as well. We miss out on AR15 (I’m hoping I’m wrong here). We then land Matthews at WR. We land Mayowa to not have a glaring hole at Edge. Cousins chooses nothing tomorrow and we have to wait still. My surprise prediction signing tomorrow for us is Dion Lewis.

Richburg

Butler

Mayowa

Matthews

Lewis

Hrmm wouldn't be terrible.  I am down with Richburg and Butler i guess.  Mayowa is just a whatever throw in cheap contract so... whatever.  Matthews could be a decent signing, but I only want him if we miss out on ARob and Watkins.  I like Lewis as a player, but man I have the fear of him signing with us and his decline starts just so the Pats can be right about something else.  I also am just generally opposed to FA RB's.

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

24hrs away prediction...

Richburg

Butler

Mayowa

Matthews

Lewis

I feel the exact same. AR15 going to SF def, and I def think Richburg is first signing. Well sign players but its going to be i doubt we sign big names. QB situation is going to get very interesting too. I think we have no choice but to try and move to 3.

If the Jets fail to land Kirk Cousins – and they won't bow down to the Vikings without a fight and will put some very heavy and creative figures in front of the quarterback – then look for Josh McCown or Teddy Bridgewater to be their quarterback in 2018 as they develop a rookie at that position. But their intent to land Cousins could not be any higher. In addition to Lewis, the Jets are also keeping a strong eye on the linebacker market (Tennessee's Avery Williamson is viewed by many as the best of the inside backers) and cornerback market (Malcolm Butler is one name to watch), and New York very much wants to retain tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins. There will be plenty of competition to keep him, however, with the Seahawks and Falcons among those very interested …

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/expect-the-49ers-to-land-at-least-one-more-big-ticket-item-and-more-free-agency-notes/