FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I don't see Elway banking on Keenum. He'll get someone with potential. 

Neither do I, but since when do 2nd rounders not have potential? Can't forget about Paxton Lynch yet either... 

I think they will select a QB in round 1, but don't think they'll take someone just to take them. Needs to be their guy

12 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I’m sick over this Allen Robinson news 

It is 5 AM in the morning and I have to take a aspirin already. The window it starting to shut on us already. And I told everybody not to panic yesterday well I am panicking now. First keenum, to Denver and now AR to the Bears. Plan B could be moving up in the draft, which was a last my last resort. The way things are starting to unfold we will start the season with 100 million in cap money,

Edited by doumeyer
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

If we don’t get Cousins then see you guys next year at this time 

I can't believe how fast these other teams are moving. What is next some team jumping us in the draft. Never figured AR to the Bears.

Edited by doumeyer

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

If we don’t get Cousins then see you guys next year at this time 

Yeah were not getting him. I am not even getting my hopes up. We needed to completely tank. Once the Bills trade up to 3 we are basically going to rot in the sellar of this division for another 5 years. Time to get real football people in here and no more 1st timers. Mac sucks as a GM and Bowles sucks as a coach. Who would honestly want to come here?

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah were not getting him. I am not even getting my hopes up. We needed to completely tank. Once the Bills trade up to 3 we are basically going to rot in the sellar of this division for another 5 years. Time to get real football people in here and no more 1st timers. Mac sucks as a GM and Bowles sucks as a coach. Who would honestly want to come here?

A huge part of being a great GM is negioting and clinching deals. Macc needs to prove he can do this and if not then I’d kick him and Bowles out after this year and start again. 

We would of been in a much better position to bring in a talented young (offensive minded) HC with a quality experienced GM. With all the $ and draft picks we could of made some serious waves. 

I won’t freak out too much just yet as it’s still so early and if we get the news Cousins and Watkins are signing then suddenly all is okay again but like you I just can’t see it happening. 

The clocks ticking and Macc needs to wheel and deal and get some quality in before he’s looking for a new job next year. 

3 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Makes me think his QB situation preference was BS, Trubisky aint great at all.

True. Wouldn’t be bothered if he signed for GB or SF like was reported as Rodgers and Jimmy G are legit. Mitch is such a risk for him so I don’t know why we haven’t blown the doors off with a great offer and assured him come TC we would have either a franchise qb (Cousins) or a talented rookie (all top four QBs I’d prefer over Mitch). 

Knowing Macc he would of told him how his OAP QB plan of McCown and Fitzpatrick would make him an All Pro. 

8 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

You get no argument from me, when Bill Parcell ran the show for the Jets in the late 90"s he turn the Jets around in two years. My pharmacy opens 7 AM I am going to get me some of that medical Marijuana, I am going to need it. And I never smoked the stuff in my life,

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

You get no argument from me, when Bill Parcell ran the show for the Jets in the late 90"s he turn the Jets around in two years. My pharmacy opens 7 AM I am going to get me some of that medical Marijuana, I am going to need it. And I never smoked the stuff in my life,

Its good...you will enjoy it lol

Edited by ekill08x