FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

21 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

It wasn't happening without a QB for AR or throwing more than 16 mil at Watkins, who's not worth that.  KC will regret that contract.

Have to disagree my man. KC are giving Mahomes legit playmakers. 

Watkins, Hill, Kelce, Hunt...Man it’s loaded.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

You have to overspend on the right guys though and IMO, Watkins' isn't that guy

Isn't Sammy Watkins the same guy who single handed knocked us out of the playoff a couple of years ago with 12 catches, and made Bowles & Revis look like fools.

Just now, xenajets said:

Have to disagree my man. KC are giving Mahomes legit playmakers. 

Watkins, Hill, Kelce, Hunt...Man it’s loaded.

It's loaded, but again, Watkins is not a big difference maker and is always hurt.  I get why they did it, i'm just saying that it's a lot of money for not a lot of productions.

Just now, rampantjet said:

The great Trubisky was the difference?  The guy threw 7 TD passes in 12 games......I doubt it.  The difference is the fact that we never made him an offer. 

Atleast Trubisky has upside. He had flashes. We don’t even have a name to go to the table with at the moment. Any WR that sighs with us, is signing bc if money. We can’t say who our starter is yet.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

It's loaded, but again, Watkins is not a big difference maker and is always hurt.  I get why they did it, i'm just saying that it's a lot of money for not a lot of productions.

True it’s crazy money but Watkins has great speed and coming out of Clemson they said his routes and hands were good too. 

Hes played with TT who is not a great passer (solid qb but not a great passer) and then traded a month before the season to the opposite side of the country where he had to learn a new playbook etc.

i think he will light it up in Kc to be honest 

• Like 1

Just now, xenajets said:

True it’s crazy money but Watkins has great speed and coming out of Clemson they said his routes and hands were good too. 

Hes played with TT who is not a great passer (solid qb but not a great passer) and then traded a month before the season to the opposite side of the country where he had to learn a new playbook etc.

i think he will light it up in Kc to be honest 

Then he struggled in one of the best offenses in the league last year as their #1 receiver

Just now, Bianconero said:

QB Pat Mahomes

RB Kareem Hunt

WR Tyreek Hunt

WR Sammy Watkins

TE Travis Kelce

is insanity

It was good before Watkins.  Watkins barley moves the needle.  They should have went with AR-15, way better bang for your buck.

• Like 1

Just now, Bianconero said:

QB Pat Mahomes

RB Kareem Hunt

WR Tyreek Hunt

WR Sammy Watkins

TE Travis Kelce

is insanity

Ya but come on man we have...

Petty, Hack

30yr old Powell and McGuire

Tomlinson, Leggett

Broken neck Enunwa

Suspended Robby

Average Kearse

And 2 future stars in Stewart and Hanson.

Beat that other 31 teams. 

• Like 2