FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, rampantjet said:

Liked him 2 years ago, he just vanished from the offense last year though which scares me.

Slow start due to the suspension and the emergence of Ginn and Kamara.  That really hurt him.

First two seasons were really solid though. 

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Wow if we miss on Jensen too bad job by Mac.  Maybe these guys just don't want to play here.  

They won't sign him.  Too much to try for new chemistry in OL.    CB market remains strongly available for Jets. Get them.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

Wow if we miss on Jensen too bad job by Mac.  Maybe these guys just don't want to play here.  

That’s part of it. Also despite the amount of money we have, apparently we aren’t budging on our projected figures. Usually that would be considered smart- but the Jets have to realize that the cap rises every year, hence you need to price players on a scale consistent with the salary cap. $7M last year is $9M this year. $13M becomes $16M.... 

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

We have to know we have to overpay. If he’s not overpaying then he’s clueless. He’s created a lot of this mess and has to know we aren’t desirable. When you have 90mill you don’t penny pinch. I’d say a good 75% of players will chase money over roster. So the fact that we are missing out on several guys makes it to where I believe Macc is penny pinching. I see no way Cousins comes here. We have nothing to sell him.

• Like 1