FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

Puke. . Lets just be mediocre forever.  

Only hitting on a young QB in the draft can save this offseason.  If we go for Teddy and a mid rounder I'll fly the banner for Mac's head myself.  Just a monumental joke if that happens.

This x10000000000000

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

Puke. . Lets just be mediocre forever.  

Only hitting on a young QB in the draft can save this offseason.  If we go for Teddy and a mid rounder I'll fly the banner for Mac's head myself.  Just a monumental joke if that happens.

I believe you did the same thing when they signed Josh McCown. eh?

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Macc did what I feared the most, put all his eggs into one basket for Cousins. Top talent market is drying up. for offense, signing TB & a center would be pretty helpful. Gives us insurance at QB and a center would at least improve the ground game. 

Remember it was media that spoke aloud about Jets connecting with Cousins.  Never from himself.

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Signing Teddy and drafting a QB makes sense. 

Signing Josh and drafting a QB makes sense. 

Signing both and drafting a QB doesn’t make that much sense besides the requirement to spend money. 

Not only do we have to manage to trade up for one but we have to hit on one

These are two very hard steps for this franchise when we can't even manage to sign a serviceable at best center with $90M in cap space

EDIT: AND ALL THAT CENTER HAD TO DO WAS SWITCH LOCKER ROOMS

Edited by Bianconero

Signing both and drafting a QB doesn’t make that much sense besides the requirement to spend money. 

I opt for younger one.  Just in case if we get the solid qb for 4 or 5 years.  That is BIG IF.

Edited by JetsandI

Just now, JetsandI said:

I believe you did the same thing when they signed Josh McCown. eh?

Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Still had hope for Hack going into year 2 at that point.  Now that Hack is a massive bust and we have no hope for a franchise QB we better go take a swing for one.

Swing and miss for one is better than not swinging at all.  

Signing Teddy and drafting a first round QB makes sense. 

Signing Josh and drafting a first round QB makes sense. 

Fixed it for you.

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

The fact that some of us are okay with Teddy Bridgewater + a surround cast of idiots just echos how we will settle for mediocrity

This team has brainwashed us

Totally agree with you. This team has become a laughing stock of football. Even the Browns have passed us. Joke of a gm and joke of a head coach. Sorry getting Teddy Bridgewater doesn’t do anything for me. No team around him. We will sign a couple of tier 2 and 3 players just to get to the minimum spending and that’s it. 

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Ya it does based on our past... put as many average vets in front of young QBs

6 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

This post just hit me hard. I've only been a fan since 96-97. I might have to put a time limit on this Organization. lol 

Hey Rick, this medical Marijuana is starting to kick in I hear birds signing and I am still in the house, why it took me 69 years to find this stuff, I have no idea. Now I don't care what Mac does I have a new hobby.

• Like 2