FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

5 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I don't want Butler. I'd rather get Trumaine and Honey Badger, and leave the #2 CB spot open for either a cheap FA or rookie.

ARI trying to keep him by restructuring.  Hopefully they can't sort it out by tomorrow when the roster bonus is due but progress was getting made according to the report.  We'll see.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

ARI trying to keep him by restructuring.  Hopefully they can't sort it out by tomorrow when the roster bonus is due but progress was getting made according to the report.  We'll see.

First the Saints, now the Cards. These teams just ruining my pipe dreams by retaining great players.

1 minute ago, jetfan8178 said:

"legal tampering" would mean we could be in his ear while they are trying to restructure.

No he's under contract with another team, legal tampering is for free agents where they could essentially iron out contracts and suitors

15 minutes ago, jetfan8178 said:

"legal tampering" would mean we could be in his ear while they are trying to restructure.

New league year begins when free agency is open to public.   During the signed season and early off season, teams are not allowed to talk with other teams' would be FA players unless they are cut by previous team.

Legal Tampering thing waives talking restriction for the final 2 days of current league year.   Nothing is special about that, really.

Edited by JetsandI