Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

"Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick were spotted dining together Saturday night at a Mexican eatery in Scottsdale, Ariz."

https://nypost.com/2018/01/15/aaron-rodgers-and-danica-patrick-are-no-longer-in-hiding/

didn't they have dinner in green bay a few weeks ago? good for him

Edited by JBURGE25

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:
5 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

fun fact the word inch is in the word niche

Not if you spell it right. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/niche

Definition of niche

2a : a place, employment, status, or activity for which a person or thing is best fitted 
  • finally found her niche
b : a habitat supplying the factors necessary for the existence of an organism or species
c : the ecological role of an organism in a community especially in regard to food consumption
d : a specialized market

23 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Where in Suamico is Chives?  I'll have to check it out this summer...

Pretty much where Velp Ave and 41 almost meet. You can get there using either route. Google Maps is your friend.

Apparently the 'Chef's Table' is pretty awesome. You sit at a table in the kitchen and they cook a  6 course meal for you. You can google that as well. 

Rodgers has mentioned on more than one occasion that it's hands down his favorite place

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Pretty much where Velp Ave and 41 almost meet. You can get there using either route. Google Maps is your friend.

Apparently the 'Chef's Table' is pretty awesome. You sit at a table in the kitchen and they cook a  6 course meal for you. You can google that as well. 

Rodgers has mentioned on more than one occasion that it's hands down his favorite place

Oh,  okay.  I know exactly where that is.  My hubby and I spend most of the summer up there.  We rent a student apartment at UWGB.  :)