BDL 2018 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

35 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And I did the DJax trade solely to have the cap space for this...

Berlin Blitzkrieg double down Jameis Winston.

Done.

Also @bcb1213 not sure what your edit was but it removed Berlin's entire team so I restored my edit from 45 min ago and then Double downed Jameis.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Done.

Also @bcb1213 not sure what your edit was but it removed Berlin's entire team so I restored my edit from 45 min ago and then Double downed Jameis.

I don't know either to be honest.  I entered the sheets via my phone.  Went to see if Jameis thing was done and I the whole thing went red 

Edited by bcb1213

waivers

Jazz-  LB Foyesade Oluokon

Ivory Coast  G Eric Kush

Sing-  QB Nick Mullins

Camden  WR Terrelle Pryor

OKC  CB Michael Davis

Cuba   WR David Ross

Rome  OT Greg Robinson (old habits die hard)

rome sub 500 cut Cyrus Jones

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yes.

Ok. I've edited the formula of your cap space manually to take this into account. Can you please remember it for 2019 in case we copy and paste the roster sheet? So you don't get screwed over 5738K of cap next year

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Ok. I've edited the formula of your cap space manually to take this into account. Can you please remember it for 2019 in case we copy and paste the roster sheet? So you don't get screwed over 5738K of cap next year

I’ll keep in mind.

22 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If it's easier ted just make a dead Sal Irvin player and add him to Cuba so the formula doesn't need to change