Eagles in London?

Blahstoise

18 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I´m on the same boat, I registered my interest on the Ticketmaster site but that´s what I saw on some comments. It´s nothing official yet.

i didn't even get a notification email when I registered my interest originally. although i did that at least three times. 

i have some friends, who went to london all of the last three years, but they told me they were sitting in front of the computer with refreshing the browser every 5 seconds when the site had been finally opened. if you wanna buy it only some hours later, that may be already too late. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Blahman88 said:

Same, couldn't get a ticket because touts bought them all and put them on sale on re-sale sites for £600, utter joke is ticketmaster

Yeah, it is sold out on ticketmaster.

Can't believe that.  I managed to get a ticket but the area I wanted was sold out.

It opened up for me like 30 seconds before 10. Then nothing for 20 minutes, all kinds of error messages. Then i launched the website on the phone as well and my laptop. Finally it gave me two, so i jumped on it. I am sorry that you did not manage to buy. 

I don't often encourage legal/governmental entities to get involved with things....but I'd really love for the ticket bots to be squashed out of existence.

It makes it so expensive to go to anything, I've never once walked away with ticket when they launch.

Archived