Eagles in London?

Blahstoise

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If that was the case I could live with it. Hopefully it would be a London primetime game so that it would be on TV at a more normal time out here.

It would be a 9.30am thing most likely over your way, possibly earlier oin AZ

6 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Kate Beckinsale, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Elizabeth Hurley, Keeley Hazell, Sienna Miller, Gemma Atkinson, Cheryl Cole

The Brits have a solid crop of smokes honestly

been awhile since she came up...Hazell is nice

Texans dont even have a number Liz Hurley, its too high off the scale

17 minutes ago, Phire said:

I don't mind this. 

Since it's a away game, me neither. Curious how long is the flight to England? Shorter then to the West Coast?

Only downside is the jetlag being there for a week. Regardless of the possible bye week after.

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Since it's a away game, me neither. Curious how long is the flight to England? Shorter then to the West Coast?

Only downside is the jetlag being there for a week. Regardless of the possible bye week after.

flying to london is like 30 minutes longer than flying to seattle. 

Hope they would be decent enough to give us a bye the week after. Or at least a Monday game. 

Taking one game this year and making it a Kegs n' Eggs day is appealing considering the game will be at 9AM or so. I can be persuaded. 

23 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Kate Beckinsale, Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Elizabeth Hurley, Kelley Hazell, Sienna Miller, Gemma Atkinson, Cheryl Cole

The Brits have a solid crop of smokes honestly

Considering Beckinsale has been one of my hall pass women for like 10 years I guess I can allow it. But their walking around chicks are pretty shrek. 

Ask @ianlewis16 when we went to tour the Linc and then grabbed beers at Xfinity before the Phillies game. Little Phillies' girls running around in short shorts and tank tops. 

50 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Considering Beckinsale has been one of my hall pass women for like 10 years I guess I can allow it. But their walking around chicks are pretty shrek. 

Ask @ianlewis16 when we went to tour the Linc and then grabbed beers at Xfinity before the Phillies game. Little Phillies' girls running around in short shorts and tank tops. 

Philly chicks are solid. Hottest girls definitely come from the south or west coast IMO

@Phire @808 can probably confirm

59 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Philly chicks are solid. Hottest girls definitely come from the south or west coast IMO

Oh I don't doubt it. Philadelphia isn't exactly known to be a hotbed for hot women but Ian looked shocked there were so many bunnies around. 

Cali>>>Philly>>>>>>England 

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

I've lived in Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
I don't know that Hawaii qualifies as "west coast" but that takes the cake easy. But Hawaii kind of cheats because the hottest chicks in the world fly there.

But yeah if you ask Florida or Pennsylvania, that's obviously Florida.

I've also spent five weeks in England. There was definitely some talent but I was really disappointed. Besides the European women not wearing bras, there wasn't a whole lot to be excited about.

Hawaii >>>>>>>>>>Florida>>>>>>>>>>Pennsylvania>>>>>England>>>>>>>>>>Wherever Matts is

Archived