GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, TENINCH said:

I know. Im just venting. Brees is an incredible QB and should not be taken lightly but it just seemed that these shows....especially the local sports shows were taking the Vikings defense for granted.

why do you care so much? its obvously bothered you as youve been blabbering on for a dozen pages, i mean, you realize these guys have to talk and generate interest, right?

1 minute ago, whitehops said:

to be fair the eagles had been single covering julio a bunch and that's a matchup you have to like.

Yeah, I like it on paper. But then I remember Julio has had like all of 2 great catches in the red zone and one was a garbage time TD against Butler that Butler got his hands on. I'm going anywhere but Julio there.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

why do you care so much? its obvously bothered you as youve been blabbering on for a dozen pages, i mean, you realize these guys have to talk and generate interest, right?

I dont. Its been maybe 3 pages. Sorry you lost. I know you are sad.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah, I like it on paper. But then I remember Julio has had like all of 2 great catches in the red zone and one was a garbage time TD against Butler that Butler got his hands on. I'm going anywhere but Julio there.

thats just stupid reasoning. he doesnt get many looks in the redzone, thats been well documented. hes and elite player in the leaue and a tip 2 wr, i wouldnt have cut iff half the field but to not him as a first option is plain stupid.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

thats just stupid reasoning. he doesnt get many looks in the redzone, thats been well documented. hes and elite player in the leaue and a tip 2 wr, i wouldnt have cut iff half the field but to not him as a first option is plain stupid.

Julio Jones receives as many targets as any other elite WR over the last 5 years. He has just about as many as Brown, Hopkins, Green, and Beckham Jr. In fact, he has as many as some of them and the only one who's played significantly more games is Hopkins. For whatever reason, Julio hasn't been adept in the Red Zone other than 1 year of his career. Knowing this, I don't go to him. I use him as a decoy and look for a hole in the zone or a one-on-one matchup I like. I don't force it to him.

Archived