Jaguars vs. Steelers Divisional Playoff GDT

JLambert58

Just now, August4th said:

ben threw for over 400 yards and put up 40 pts in a loss.. Butler needs to be on the hot seat... I think haley is gone too

7 of the Jags points came off a fumble return.

7 came off a very short field after an INT.

10 came after failed 4th down conversions which gave the Jags short fields.

Butler has garbage at safety,  pretty bad starting CB in Burns, nothing at ILB with Shazier hurt, a bust in Dupree and not much overall depth on defense.

When it comes to defense, I would consider getting rid of Carnell Lake before Butler.   Our DBs are so undisciplined.  

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Every coach, and player needs to be grilled as to why they don't run a QB sneak. Just directly. Haven't done it in over half a decade at least. They do and they likely complete the comeback and win this one.

Or a FB slam.  Or I-formation up the gut.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

7 of the Jags points came off a fumble return.

7 came off a very short field after an INT.

10 came after failed 4th down conversions which gave the Jags short fields.

Butler has garbage at safety,  pretty bad starting CB in Burns, nothing at ILB with Shazier hurt, a bust in Dupree and not much overall depth on defense.

When it comes to defense, I would consider getting rid of Carnell Lake before Butler.   Our DBs are so undisciplined.  

On the flip, he's been given 6 1st/2nd round players and only 1 of them is worth their weight.  Some of that has to be on coaching.  At some point so many disappointing players has to fall on coaching.

5 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Really? I truly think he retires.

He is still playing well, stayed healthy all year, has about $50m left on his contract, and Ben has always been a drama queen.   Ive never bought his retirement talk.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Huh?

I honestly thing our sacks this season came against poor OL's and just pure talent of our guys winning.  The few time he threw in blitzes that weren't a corner blitz, twists, and stunts....they worked.  Problem was we did all three of those at just about the lowest rate in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

all I can say after this  doodoofest is if you aren't calling for a top-down organizational purge ,  you're part of the problem and you will not see the improvement you want.

Wait.... Are you actually defending Tomlin??? Have you been hacked???

Archived