2018 Free Agency

turtle28

On 3/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, Slappy Mc said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000918323/article/los-angeles-rams-will-trade-or-release-tavon-austin

We need to get on this. (Not the trade part, but when he is released) Instantly upgrade our Return game and give us that gadget player we need.

We could use him for sure, you just have to be creative with him - like the Chiefs were with Tyreek Hill - he has elite speed. Have to get him in space, definitely can be our kick and punt returner so Crowder doesn’t have to return punts anymore.

On 3/1/2018 at 1:50 PM, oldman9er said:

Wouldn't mind a cheap Austin, if released. 

Also noticed that Memphis WR Anthony Miller has 10" mitts. Liking him all the more as a potential Redskins' weapon. 

I think he can be a lot like Garçon. I’d be excited if we got him.

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

Hearing Cousins is looking for 3 yr, 90M Guaranteed.

— Mike Jurecki (@mikejurecki) March 3, 2018

Lol...i was right

short deal, so he can cash in again

no loyalty..lol

If he can get it, more power to him, and why wouldn’t he?

That’s not selfish or whatever it’s just business.

I hope it blows up in his face. Players shouldn't just think of themselves in a team sport. If one always puts himself first, it puts them in position to be lonely at the end. People keep raising hell about only getting 3 years of Smith. Looks like that may be all another team is getting out of Cousins.

It's easy to blame the front office for what you don't understand, but the truth will always come out in the end and the truth is Cousins is a crybaby ***** looking for sympathy from a fan base he evidently don't give a damn about

3 hours ago, resign#8 said:

Apparently we are interested in Poe. I wouldn’t mind him at all, played well for the falcons last year. Poe, Allen, ionaddis, and Lanier would be solid and push DL needs to later rounds. 

Sweet, where'd you read this tho I would like Poe . 

4 hours ago, Eric said:

I hope it blows up in his face. Players shouldn't just think of themselves in a team sport. If one always puts himself first, it puts them in position to be lonely at the end. People keep raising hell about only getting 3 years of Smith. Looks like that may be all another team is getting out of Cousins.

It's easy to blame the front office for what you don't understand, but the truth will always come out in the end and the truth is Cousins is a crybaby ***** looking for sympathy from a fan base he evidently don't give a damn about

Cousins has several suitors and the players he tourched when we played them this year on defense want him as their qb. So, this narrative that you, ace and dashing are trying to play doesn’t fit.

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Cousins has several suitors and the players he tourched when we played them this year on defense want him as their qb. So, this narrative that you, ace and dashing are trying to play doesn’t fit.

Dude silence 

I try not to get mad on here but when people defend cousins I think it's naive as he'll.

Couple of valid points here Cousins doesn't want to be here, he's been handsomely over paid the last 2 seasons when he has made some dumb *** decisions in crunch time, he is looking for 3 year deal 90 million (no commitment long term to any team), our players were pissed off about fuller and not a word about the qb going elsewhere, sweringer said he wasn't a leader, and to top it off rumors during season our own wr's were not happy with cousins. 

What more do you people want to hear to finally make you see he ain't worried about nobody but himself. I'm tired of arguing the point, this guys a selfish jerk and I for one am glad the ****** is gone.

It's also funny that Scott is helping Cleveland now, they got all that cap space and they don't have any interest in that piece of trash either and they were 0-16. Just another fact.

No more talking Cousins from this guy, it feels like talking to a wall

Archived