2018 Free Agency

turtle28

5 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

If he’s released I’d show interest not trading picks

Idk we do have cap and honey badger and DJ are close I believe .he completely can help transform this defense when he's healthy .

No one expected the rams to trade for Talib , but you never know .

Suh and Honeybadger would. E my first choice in free agency . Either one of them can really help us .

4 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Idk we do have cap and honey badger and DJ are close I believe .he completely can help transform this defense when he's healthy .

No one expected the rams to trade for Talib , but you never know .

Suh and Honeybadger would. E my first choice in free agency . Either one of them can really help us .

I’m with signing guys I’m not with parting with picks for anyone outside of a young all pro type player

5 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m with signing guys I’m not with parting with picks for anyone outside of a young all pro type player

How about a 2019 7th and sue craven since that's just the eagles would do and succeed .

I hate the eagles so much . 

We'll have to trade for him, if we want him.

Some believe he could make more as a FA if released, than what he was making in Arizona.

I would dangle our 5th & then restructure his contract by adding years with very little increase.

Drop his cap for 2018 down a bit.

He's young & still very good. He's better than breeland.

Some believe Breeland, will be looking for this same type of contract.

Seahawks released CB Richard Sherman.

It's the end of an era in Seattle; Sherman was a three-time first-team All-Pro and picked off 32 passes across seven season. The Legion of Boom is undergoing mass overhaul, losing another one of its key elements. Sherman turns 30 later this month and is coming off a torn Achilles' last season. He's not 100 percent yet and also had surgery to remove a bone spur from his other heel earlier this offseason. Sherman will undoubtedly draw plenty of interest on the open market, but he has his question marks. He's largely played zone defense in Seattle, is coming off a serious injury, and is turning 30. The Patriots reportedly poked around on Sherman in trade talks last offseason and likely will have interest again this year after missing out on Aqib Talib. The Seahawks save $11 million in cap space with this move but have a huge hole in the secondary. 
Related: Seahawks

Mar 9 - 12:39 PM

Gut feeling that the eagles pick him up.. like idk why 

17 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Seahawks released CB Richard Sherman.

It's the end of an era in Seattle; Sherman was a three-time first-team All-Pro and picked off 32 passes across seven season. The Legion of Boom is undergoing mass overhaul, losing another one of its key elements. Sherman turns 30 later this month and is coming off a torn Achilles' last season. He's not 100 percent yet and also had surgery to remove a bone spur from his other heel earlier this offseason. Sherman will undoubtedly draw plenty of interest on the open market, but he has his question marks. He's largely played zone defense in Seattle, is coming off a serious injury, and is turning 30. The Patriots reportedly poked around on Sherman in trade talks last offseason and likely will have interest again this year after missing out on Aqib Talib. The Seahawks save $11 million in cap space with this move but have a huge hole in the secondary. 
Related: Seahawks

Mar 9 - 12:39 PM

Gut feeling that the eagles pick him up.. like idk why 

Depending on what kind of contract he wants, I would be in on this.

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Depending on what kind of contract he wants, I would be in on this.

Agreed, some fans have to realize in here that we are in win now . Our roster Young to and Norman DJ and Sherman would be good . Add to that when we upgrade the DL.

One thing is for sure! Bruce better not be sitting on his hands & trying to save money.

The Eagles & Giants are already getting better & we need to get better.

The Rams have really improved that secondary.

We better be in play for some of these dudes.

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

One thing is for sure! Bruce better not be sitting on his hands & trying to save money.

The rams are deadly ATM .

all they need to do is resign Watkins .

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

At the same time, we cannot shoot ourselves in the foot getting compensation back from Kirk Cousins next year. I think one or two "splash" signings are in order. We are losing quite a few players to FA and most should be signed, so we may get a few comp picks next year assuming we don't go "too big" this year in FA.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I'm not sure Redskins park has a locker room big enough to fit the egos of both Norman and Sherman.  

I actually think it would be the perfect scenario. Which side do you throw on? They are both the ultimate competitors. As teammates, it is reasonable to assume, they would flourish.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I actually think it would be the perfect scenario. Which side do you throw on? They are both the ultimate competitors. As teammates, it is reasonable to assume, they would flourish.

I think we need a veteran slot CB more than a #2.  Dunbar is solid outside and we spent a 3rd round pick on Moreau.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I think we need a veteran slot CB more than a #2.  Dunbar is solid outside and we spent a 3rd round pick on Moreau.  

Neither would be #2s. They would both be #1s. Dunbar can handle the slot and fill in when needed. I also think the Smith trade means the team is high on Moreau and Holsey and view either as a viable option for the slot.

Archived