2018 Free Agency

turtle28

25 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They did overpay for Richardson. He's an often-injured wide receiver who's done a bunch of nothing. We are banking on him staying healthy and becoming a deep threat for a QB who save for one season, doesn't like to stretch the field. I complain because this is what we do year in and year out and somehow Bruce is now getting a pass amongst a segment of the fanbase who seems to think we're on the up and up.  I'm sorry if I don't see it that way. We've gotten significantly worse in my opinion at the start of this off-season.

Doom and gloom at its finest.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

The guy had Russell Wilson at QB who is anything but a conventional pocket QB. He runs great routes, rarely drops balls and has good top end speed. He will fit in really well in this offense.

This plus 2. I’ve liked this kid since college. He’s a perfect piece as a deep decoy and once to twice a game deep target. Did we pay? Yes, but it’s not outrageous. I like what Thai wrote- the dumpoff king Smith now has to throw more than ten years a at least twice a game. This kid is a great route runner, and will be a positive. Is he the solution? Nope but he’s a peice we needed so all you hopeless optimist snokeflakes that can’t handle a dose of Docs truth and reality- this was a good pickup by Brice 

Archived