The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Jeremy Maclin got released too

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO ADD MATHIEU TO OUR SECONDARY 

Think this is where we enter dream territory.  I know the NFL is about stopping the pass more than ever, but that would be a lot of money in the secondary.  It's not going to come cheap at all. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Think this is where we enter dream territory.  I know the NFL is about stopping the pass more than ever, but that would be a lot of money in the secondary.  It's not going to come cheap at all. 

Ya I know it’s a pipe dream it’s just fun to think about we finally can have a few guys to put on a TE 

18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Don't kill the dream!! Throw money at the secondary, spend like 3 picks on pass rushers and hold you breath one hits. Mathieu would really make our DB's pretty tough to match up against. Both he and Byard can do just about everything. Could get creative using the safeties and third corner in blitzes. Let us dream for a minute.

Archived