The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

46 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, if we were to sign him i'd probably want to sign/draft a rotational interior lineman who could rush the passer, similar to klug in his best days. at the end of the day suh is probably the better acquisition, but he's also 31 and may only be of use for 1-2 years.

That’s only for players that rely on athleticism ex Julius pepper Terrell Suggs technique gets it done Suh has technique also I think he has 3-4 years of elite play left in him if he stays injury free

Who plays NT if we signed Suh? I'm sure him and Casey would move around the line depending on situation. But even if we signed Suh I don't think we have a true NT on the roster. Jones has the size a skill set but has a played there before?

6 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Who plays NT if we signed Suh? I'm sure him and Casey would move around the line depending on situation. But even if we signed Suh I don't think we have a true NT on the roster. Jones has the size a skill set but has a played there before?

Daquan would be a lock to start at NT, with Johnson probably getting some reps there as well.

Can't see it getting done this weekend either but a Saturday night in Nashville could be pretty enticing from what I've heard of the area. Only been there once and I was just passing through but I've heard great things. I could see Suh enjoying himself in town and wanting to be here.

Archived