The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

He’s good at being a kapernick QB, he sucked in Washington the year he tried to make shanahan use him as a pocket passer.. I think he can be serviceable as a backup behind a strong run game & defense short the field with reads. But I see your point just say no to damage goods 

My argument is that he's bad at QB. If you just want a running back back there, run wild cat. RGIII's issue is that he can't read defenses. So when his top read is taken away, he immediately looks to run. Because he's brittle and bad at protecting himself. He gets hurt frequently. 

I get liking his run ability, but he gets in trouble because, at this point, its all he can do. Like I still remember him trying to run over linebackers in Cleveland and getting his "poop" rocked. 

40 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ebron to the Colts on a 2 year deal. More TEs that we can’t cover probably 

I wanted the Titans to draft Ebron when he came out of North Carolina but he was a workout warrior. He needs to play 16 games in a season first. 

1 minute ago, lamont said:

I wanted the Titans to draft Ebron when he came out of North Carolina but he was a workout warrior. He needs to play 16 games in a season first. 

Ya I’m only kidding about not being able to cover him it just seems like it don’t matter who the Colts have we struggle with their TE but Ebron and Doyle should be a good combo

Archived