patriotsheatyan

Which SB matchup do you want?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which SB matchup do you want?

• Patriots Eagles
    • Patriots Vikings
    • Jaguars Eagles
    • Jaguars Vikings

Well the TV networks have to be rooting for the Patriots, right? They want the Brady-Belichick-Kraft drama story line, the Brady/Belichick going for Six story line, the James Harrison redemption story line (obviously this was really supposed to be before the AFC title game, but you will still here about it during media week if the Pats make it), the last party for McDaniels, Patricia and Belichick story line, among others. 

jags and vikes,  then it turns out most here want that.

2 best defensive teams  and 2 new teams. The vikes at home is different too, when is the last time a team played the SB at home? What a game that would be. I really hope its the jags from the AFC and it doesn't matter from the NFC as both teams play solid D and have never won the SB.

17 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Bortles vs Foles

I hate the Patriots. I hate the QB friendly era. And I think it’s what the NFL deserves

I agree with you about  this era too,  and it would be nice for the defences to have a run and dominate for a few years. 

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Is that really a question? Vikings by 30

yes. are you serious, though  by 30?  I was thinking low scoring, but wait and see how this all goes. Pats better not make it. I am hoping they put Ramsey to cover gronk.

Just now, 3rivers said:

yes. are you serious, though  by 30?  I was thinking low scoring, but wait and see how this all goes. Pats better not make it. I am hoping they put Ramsey to cover gronk.

If I was putting money on it I would say 17-13, Vikings

Archived