patriotsheatyan

Which SB matchup do you want?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which SB matchup do you want?

• Patriots Eagles
    • Patriots Vikings
    • Jaguars Eagles
    • Jaguars Vikings

Jags Vikings or Jags Eagles.  Like most non Patriot fans, I'm not exactly waiting with baited breath for another Patriot superbowl.

Had the Saints won today, I would have wanted the Pats to win though, because Brees/Brady superbowl, and because Pats worse defense than Jags.

Patriots vs Vikings. 

Brady and Belichick going for 6 while the storied Viking franchise tries to win a storybook 1st Super Bowl after years of heartache by getting the chance to dethrone the greatest dynasty in NFL history in their home stadium. Great storylines, a great defense vs a great offense. 

i kind of want to see pats vikings that way the quarterbacks brady loses to in the superbowl, provided it's a winnesota, will be the worst he played against in those super bowls; also think that the bort has a much longer window than case and jacksonville likely would brutalise the vikings (idk just a feeling) so case for mvp

Just now, August4th said:

true.. but its played out seeing the pats here.. I don't like NE but even seeing them lose the game would do nothing for me .. feel this way with bron being in the finals all the time

There's kind of an irony of a fan of the team with the second most Super Bowl appearances saying they are sick of the team with the most.

Archived