Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think he's just referring to the fact that you have a 100% win percentage at the moment, by far better than any other owner's overall win percentage. And he knows it doesn't mean anything with a small sample size, I think. He's just messing with you.

Also if you didn't know, there is a team statistics page which is updated after each game.

Gotcha...I was pretty certain that I hadn't done anything special but win two road games.  Which won't last long.  Haven't been around you guys long enough to know the humor yet, but I will.  Got no problem with any of you guys joking with the green horn.  Nature of the beast, wouldn't be any fun if we can't land some zingers.

Yes, those were the stats I was looking for.

Any information on how the coaching sliders affect the game?

for example, if I moved the Run Chance Slider to 30 is that basically saying dependant upon the situation that I'd run 30% of the time?  Or is this something I'll figure out as the season progresses?     

• Run Chance (max: 70, min: 30, default: 45): This determines how often, on a situation-unaffected play (teams will run or pass more depending on situation), your team will choose to do a running play instead of a passing play.

Thanks.  

34 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think he's just referring to the fact that you have a 100% win percentage at the moment, by far better than any other owner's overall win percentage. And he knows it doesn't mean anything with a small sample size, I think. He's just messing with you.

Also if you didn't know, there is a team statistics page which is updated after each game.

He is Jim Tomsula back when he was 2-0 and the best coach in niners history 

34 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hail Mary is a tricky beast. While I've programmed a Hail Mary play into the engine, I've disabled it from the AI play selection routine because it's really really hard to balance correctly. Probably a good thing too... it's current implementation usually results in a pick lol.

I mean that's not the worst outcome tbh.

Hail Mary usually is a last ditch throw that 9>/10 ends in either an incomplete or int.

25 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Gotcha...I was pretty certain that I hadn't done anything special but win two road games.  Which won't last long.  Haven't been around you guys long enough to know the humor yet, but I will.  Got no problem with any of you guys joking with the green horn.  Nature of the beast, wouldn't be any fun if we can't land some zingers.

Yes, those were the stats I was looking for.

Any information on how the coaching sliders affect the game?

for example, if I moved the Run Chance Slider to 30 is that basically saying dependant upon the situation that I'd run 30% of the time?  Or is this something I'll figure out as the season progresses?     

• Run Chance (max: 70, min: 30, default: 45): This determines how often, on a situation-unaffected play (teams will run or pass more depending on situation), your team will choose to do a running play instead of a passing play.

Thanks.  

In theory, yes. In practice, not necissarilly but you can probably look at it that way. Run chance is modified by several factors, most notably down and distance. It still of course factors into every play. For a 3rd and 1, for example, at a Run Chance of 30 you'd still only probably decide to run it 50% of the time. ( a team with a 50% run chance would probably run it around 70%). The current score and time left on the clock also factors into it, as well as an array of other factors.

I think the descriptions on the OP for the sliders are pretty complete, but if you have any questions about any of them in particular let me know.

Ben Roethlisberger [2 GS]: 29/57 (50.88%, 89.29 Rating) for 413 yards, 5 touchdowns, 2 interceptions. 4 carries for 2 yards (0.50 YPC, 2 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

How is a 50% completion even possible? Better weapons, Oline and Rb? wth. 

19 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Should just retire right now and remain undefeated imo. Go out on top, road win vs khodder.

Gotta atleast get 1 chip tbh 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Ben Roethlisberger [2 GS]: 29/57 (50.88%, 89.29 Rating) for 413 yards, 5 touchdowns, 2 interceptions. 4 carries for 2 yards (0.50 YPC, 2 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Sliders tbh

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

Odell Beckham Jr. [2 GS]: 7 receptions for 90 yards (12.86 YPR, 24 LNG), 1 touchdown, 2 drops.
Tyreek Hill [2 GS]: 8 receptions for 124 yards (15.50 YPR, 27 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 2 drops.
Paul Richardson [2 GS]: 6 receptions for 100 yards (16.67 YPR, 24 LNG), 1 touchdown.

I prefer to play the game, which of these receivers cost his franchise 20 first round picks and an elite cornerback?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Odell Beckham Jr. [2 GS]: 7 receptions for 90 yards (12.86 YPR, 24 LNG), 1 touchdown, 2 drops.
Tyreek Hill [2 GS]: 8 receptions for 124 yards (15.50 YPR, 27 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 2 drops.
Paul Richardson [2 GS]: 6 receptions for 100 yards (16.67 YPR, 24 LNG), 1 touchdown.

I prefer to play the game, which of these receivers cost his franchise 20 first round picks and an elite cornerback?

Chris Harris is no longer elite sorry..

when you got better guys in the NFL. 

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Chris Harris is no longer elite sorry..

when you got better guys in the NFL. 

I mean he was at the time.. And 1 below par season for a proven multi time All-Pro CB doesn't mean he's not elite imo.