Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

He’s played FS for most of his career...He can play SS and CB as well. Unless I missed something he’s been primarily a FS for the Eagles too. 

Wasting his near elite(if not elite) run stopping abilities tbh

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Being that it's Easter, I had to sim the games earlier than I usually do. Thus, all changes are locked in. It's about 40 minutes earlier than usual. Hope everyone got their sliders in and weren't waiting until the last minute :P

Awesome will you be posting them today? 

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Being that it's Easter, I had to sim the games earlier than I usually do. Thus, all changes are locked in. It's about 40 minutes earlier than usual. Hope everyone got their sliders in and weren't waiting until the last minute :P

Lol I was actually going back & forth on starting Kareem at QB and running the wild cat...

10 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I have plenty of picks, and how are they all 6 game rentals? Malcolm Jenkins is a top safety in the league, Peters and Kelce are top tier OL. They’re keeper worthy players.

Player A: Missed 9 games last season, 11 over past 3 years
S15: 6 pancakes, 1 sack allowed, 2 stuffs allowed.
S14: 10 pancakes, 8 sacks allowed, 9 stuffs allowed, 1 recovery.
S13: 16 pancakes, 9 sacks allowed, 2 stuffs allowed.

Player B: Missed 1 game last season, 1 over past 3 years
S15: 8 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 5 stuffs allowed.
S14: 22 pancakes, 8 sacks allowed, 8 stuffs allowed.
S13: 17 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 6 stuffs allowed

Difference in age? 1 month. Given that one player has had several severe injuries throughout his career and the other has not, I just want to call BS on the fact that you can claim one is keeper worthy after you complete a trade, yet in discussions for the other you claim you 'most certainly' wouldn't be keeping this player.

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
16 hours ago, iPwn said:

What a ridiculous overpayment for a 6 game rental.

But he wouldn't give me a second for two and a half seasons of Julius Peppers. lol

Didn't ya know that old players are about to die and aren't worth the trouble?

Shoot, Suggs has been on my team and a keeper since Season 7. Half the league's duration, and he's still chugging along like a boss.

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Didn't ya know that old players are about to die and aren't worth the trouble?

Shoot, Suggs has been on my team and a keeper since Season 7. Half the league's duration, and he's still chugging along like a boss.

Also called a 95 year old OT keeper worthy