NFL News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Chargers are a great spot for Harbaugh. Keep him out of NFC

I agree. Wont say he's a great NFL coach quite yet although he had a nice run with a well run organization and a game changing QB - but it would give the LAC instant credibility that I think is now lacking. It appears the LV job is sewn up....and I dont see him taking the WASH opening...not with the relatively new ownership and bad history.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

You think this was a "bad" hit of just a football play gone bad?

I think this hit is a natural consequence of the defenseless receiver rule.  The DB would have been flagged with a PF had he hit Higbee high with any kind of force.  Just crap luck that the low hit came just as the foot was planted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

For us 

For Bears fans, probably not so much.

Yeah, Deion doesn't want to coach in the league.  If you pay attention to how he coaches it's a lot of old school patronizing, which is really not going to work when he's trying to lead highly paid professionals.

Shedeur is probably just a backup/journeyman type.

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I think this hit is a natural consequence of the defenseless receiver rule.  The DB would have been flagged with a PF had he hit Higbee high with any kind of force.  Just crap luck that the low hit came just as the foot was planted.

I didnt see it live...but tend to agree. Just an unfortunate hit which timed up perfectly with the TE planting his foot. If the TE's feet placement was reversed...it would have been a perfect low take down. **** happens. Not sure if they even flagged the DB. I wasnt watching much of this game.

Edited by Leader

Just now, Leader said:

I didnt see it live...but tend to agree. Just an unfortunate hit which timed up perfectly with the TE planting his foot. If the TE's feet placement was reversed...it would have been a perfect low take down. **** happens. Not sure if they even flagged the DB. I wasnt watching much of this game.

No flag

• Like 1

Heard Dak's cap hit next year is 59M. Not sure that's accurate, but assume it is. QB salaries are getting ridiculous.....meanwhile, the best of them are still producing the same 3-4500 yards and 30-40 TDs.