RandyMossIsBoss

23 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kyle Fuller 2017 CB   84.4 25 CHI

Kyle Fuller 2017 CB   84.3 26 CHI

So Kyle Fuller was so good he earned a total grade of 168.7

PFF record right there, suckas.

EDIT - they doubled up Jordan Howard for us too. lol

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I hate PFF with a passion but you know I started this process and I realized SO MANY things wrong with the ratings that it made my head hurt the more I looked at it.

But I did this much just to show how ridiculous their player stats are and during this process I realized that not every player rating is listed here. (not taking a shot @RandyMossIsBossat all because I respect the effort and work, regardless). Such as the Titans don't have any wide-receivers apparently so it's no wonder they fired Mularkey! About 20 teams don't have a fullback.....that I believe.

Anyhow, here is how each graded out per this list. Again, my head hurts. I actually put together more than this including by positions but all for naught. 

Team AVG Grade
ATL 75.9
PHI 74.6
TEN 74.1
CHI 73.8
MIN 73.8
DAL 73.3
NE 73.0
JAX 73.0
NO 72.6
LAR 71.8
SEA 71.7
PIT 71.3
BAL 71.3
OAK 69.6
SF 69.1
LAC 68.8
DET 68.6
GB 68.3
BUF 68.1
DEN 67.8
KC 67.0
CAR 66.9
WAS 66.0
CLE 65.2
TB 65.2
IND 65.1
CIN 64.9
NYG 63.1
NYJ 63.0
ARZ 62.5
MIA 62.2
HOU 62.2

Yes folks, ATL has the most talent and the Bears are the 4th best among average ratings AND there are 8 more teams that graded out worse than an 0-16 Browns team.............you read that right. *leaves computer to take another excedrin*

You just don't get it, man. They have former coaches endorsing them. They are on TV. They are in news articles. That must make them right. Ignore all of the flaws in their grading system that any person who knows football well could see right through.

21 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

With with Brady ending the season with his "worst five game stretch ever"...

The difference between him #1 and #2 Matt Ryan is roughly the same gap between #2 Matt Ryan and #12 Tyrod Taylor.

The difference between him #1 and #6 Carson Wentz is roughly the same gap between #6 Carson Wentz and #20 Andy Dalton

Laps the field.

@Nabbs4u @808 

So I take it you agree with PFF's assessment that Brady wasn't a top 4 QB and was the 33rd best player in the league in his 2010 MVP season?

Or do you just pick and choose whichever PFF grades align with your opinions so they look correct?

2 hours ago, Jetzger said:

So I take it you agree with PFF's assessment that Brady wasn't a top 4 QB and was the 33rd best player in the league in his 2010 MVP season?

Or do you just pick and choose whichever PFF grades align with your opinions so they look correct?

Whenever it works for me, obviously.  There's always going to be outliers, but using it holistically I think is perfectly reasonable.  

Archived