SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

Week 5 should be interesting.  I don't see any obvious picks.  We should see lots of variety in picks, and probably a culling of the herd to some degree.

@Woz - you ever considering keeping any stats on year over year eliminations?  Like what week usually sees the biggest % of eliminations?  Or how many we should expect to see eliminated on a week by week basis as the season rolls on?

1 minute ago, theJ said:

Like what week usually sees the biggest % of eliminations?  Or how many we should expect to see eliminated on a week by week basis as the season rolls on?

Quoting myself - this is from yahoo's big contest.

Week 1 saw a 15% elimination

Week 2  - 3%

Week 3 - 40%

Week 4 - 30%

Those are % eliminated from the remaining that week, not of the total contest.

Just now, theJ said:

Week 5 should be interesting.  I don't see any obvious picks.  We should see lots of variety in picks, and probably a culling of the herd to some degree.

@Woz - you ever considering keeping any stats on year over year eliminations?  Like what week usually sees the biggest % of eliminations?  Or how many we should expect to see eliminated on a week by week basis as the season rolls on?

If you're interested, the Former Champions list has links to every thread over the years.

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

If you're interested, the Former Champions list has links to every thread over the years.

Cool.  I didn't know if you had anything tabulated already.

If i have some time this week, i may do a little math and post back here.

Just now, theJ said:

Cool.  I didn't know if you had anything tabulated already.

If i have some time this week, i may do a little math and post back here.

I would be very interested in the results. I just don't have the time to do it right now.

Archived