{Family Ghost}

2018 Green Bay Packers Coaching Staff

Quite a few promotions, including for Campen, but glad to see he's still coaching OL as well. Dude's been workng wonders there

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Quite a few promotions, including for Campen, but glad to see he's still coaching OL as well. Dude's been workng wonders there

Campen used to be so hated .. now he's one of the best in the business.  In fact, I bet if McCarthy were to leave the Packers after the season Campen would be the obvious in-house candidate to replace him.  Not that he'd get the gig, but he'd be the top in-house guy.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

This looks like a pretty nice staff for this coming season.  Now Gutey has to address a couple of holes, get our all-world QB back and 2018 should be a lot of fun.  B|

Yeah, dude got ripped by the fan base his first few yrs here under McCarthy. With the coaching staff now set, looks like everything is set in GB right now for the upcoming draft. Gutekunst said the other day that he won't be replacing Wolf/Highsmith in the FO until after the draft

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Apparently Darren Perry has a standing offer to return to the staff, but it may be with a different title.

13 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

New staff will be speaking today too

Awesome .. want to hear what Pettine has to say.

I'm intrigued by them having so many "coordinators".  Maybe it's different from what I'm used to, so it seems weird.  But, it feels somewhat to me like "Associate Head Coach" - a cool-sounding title that seems like it comes with more rank/authority, but it's more of a title than anything.  

Green Bay had to set the record for “coordinators” positions right? I hope reporters ask what everyone does.

28 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Green Bay had to set the record for “coordinators” positions right? I hope reporters ask what everyone does.

Agreed. Kind of weird to see passing and run game coordinators on both offense and defense...while still having an OC and DC. Want to know what it means for their roles etc