Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey arrested for robbery

bucsfan333

23 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Who’s bragging?

It seems to me like you're insinuating that the dude that called the cops was a snitch or a coward. Which means conversely, you would have gotten some street justice on Humphery or just sadly tucked your sack and walked away (I doubt this was your point).

I don't understand how you are trivializing this guy as a victim. Did he get shot? Did his car get stolen? No, but it doesn't mean he wasn't victimized by some sleazeball breaking the law.

Honestly, what would you have done in this situation?

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

1. Because I grew up in a place you don’t call the cops to solve your problems.

2. Because it’s a waste of everyone’s time, including the victims, the police departments and the courts.

I tested your theory by stealing a phone charger and it didn't work. Walmart pressed charges.

Seriously, if assault and theft wasn't something you should call law enforcement for then it wouldn't be a crime. You don't have to use law enforcement for civil issues like an accidental broken window, you let the process play out with your insurance companies or the courts but for crimes, yeah you should use law enforcement and not take the matter into your own hands if it can be avoided. Now if you have a warrant for your arrest then yeah, you deal with it yourself or get punked and walk away because otherwise you are taking a trip but if you are a law abiding citizen then that is the best option. You can't let the bad people win all of the time or chaos would ensue. Some of us are bad, it's just the way it is. Doing nothing about it certainly isn't going to solve anything. Punishment works occasionally but at a higher rate than putting your tail between your legs and waiting until the next time you are a victim and then doing it again. 

Archived