Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey arrested for robbery

bucsfan333

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is NAGL for FF. A bunch of people making excuses for Humphrey and attacking the Uber driver in this thread. Now that we have the facts, it's clear that Humphrey was being a drunken jerkoff and the driver did nothing wrong.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:46 PM, MKnight82 said:

Dude come on.  I definitely would not call the cops on someone over a phone charger.  Its not a serious crime, and he's likely looking at a fine at most.  

If Humphery was being a D-Bag (and by all accounts he was), I'd either punch him in the face if I were feeling brave or tattle on him if I were feeling sheepish. I'd be furious if some dude just basically "big dogged" me like that and basically hit me with a "what are you gonna do about it, biznitch" response. I don't care if it was a penny that the dude took. I'd be petty about it because pieces of shiz should be called out for being pieces of shiz.

11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

@MKnight82 Dude I understand it might not seem like a big deal to you, but your options are:

a. do nothing and look and feel like a little beotch...basically prove his point that you ain't finna do nuffin.

b. fight an NFL player

c. call the police and hope that this d-bag gets humbled.

D.  Have Uber charge his card an additional fee to pay for the charger and have him permanently banned from using Uber again.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

D.  Have Uber charge his card an additional fee to pay for the charger and have him permanently banned from using Uber again.

You really think they'd just charge Humphery an extra $15 and move on without any proof he did anything wrong? Sounds good in theory, but there's a 0% chance Uber would take the driver's word for it and then just tack on a $15 charge even if they were 99.9% sure this is what happened.

Why are you so opposed to the cops being called when someone stole something from someone and was a chach about it?

24 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

There should be consequences for acting the way he did. He needs to learn that he's not invincible. I'd probably ask them to drop the charges after he was arrested, but I'd have the dude arrested.

29 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

You really think they'd just charge Humphery an extra $15 and move on without any proof he did anything wrong? Sounds good in theory, but there's a 0% chance Uber would take the driver's word for it and then just tack on a $15 charge even if they were 99.9% sure this is what happened.

Why are you so opposed to the cops being called when someone stole something from someone and was a chach about it?

1. Because I grew up in a place you don’t call the cops to solve your problems.

2. Because it’s a waste of everyone’s time, including the victims, the police departments and the courts.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

2. Because it’s a waste of everyone’s time, including the victims, the police departments and the courts.

Cool story. I'm sure you would have put Humphery in da hospital.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That's not a good thing or something to brag about.

Archived