Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

22 minutes ago, 808 said:
25 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

. that California winter is miserable.

Too bad SB52 wasn’t in Cali this year. Would have been perfect 

Don't worry. If Pederson and Wentz are really as good as they were this year, then we have a solid shot at seeing the Eagles in L.A. in 2022. B|

Would be great if we faced the Rams in that NFCCG and ended their dream of hosting the SB in their stadium.

56 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

thanks man

btw do you know where i can get a free version of photoshop?

Tyrone-Biggums-Scratching-Neck-Chappelle

Not sure, gimp is an ok free alternative.

I get my adobe suite paid by work so I’m not even sure how much that is anymore...the monthly fee is nice though.

Anyone else see the NFL Films video of the Eagles/Vikings game? (on their youtube channel)

At one point Wentz and I think Sudfeld are both sitting on the bench amazed at how diverse the Eagles offense is (formation/play-calling wise). I get that Belicheck is the master schemer, but he has his work cut out for him in regards to preparing for the Eagles. I'm sure Dog Pederson has a couple of changeups to throw back at him

4 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Anyone else see the NFL Films video of the Eagles/Vikings game? (on their youtube channel)

Seen it? I can't stop watching it.

4 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

At one point Wentz and I think Sudfeld are both sitting on the bench amazed at how diverse the Eagles offense is (formation/play-calling wise). I get that Belicheck is the master schemer, but he has his work cut out for him in regards to preparing for the Eagles. I'm sure Dog Pederson has a couple of changeups to throw back at him

This moment is at 13:53 for anyone that wants to watch.

I love that Doug's offense/play calling has our signal caller in as much awe as we are.

Archived