Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

On 1/27/2018 at 6:38 PM, jonu62882 said:

Oh man, I was just listening to some Boston sports talk radio.  The hosts think Doug is a buffoon who draws up plays in crayon with drool coming out of mouth.  I hope they get blown out.  It would be hilarious.  Fitting way to end it and shake them down to their collective cores.

I think they would be almost as salty as Viking fans if that happened.

Boston media (esp. sports talk) is a joke now. They all put on acts. Their whole narrative this post season is the Patriots "lack of competition" and they've had a schedule full of "tomato can" opponents, so now each team they play each week, they act like they don't know the players, no one should, they're not a good team, etc.

It's completely opposite from how a real Patriot fan feels about the Eagles. Anyone who's followed this team closely and watched the NFL this season knows that the Eagles aren't an easy match up. I wouldn't pay too much attention to or buy into what the Boston Media is saying.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:43 PM, Jroc04 said:

I honestly wouldn't switch destinations even if I could. Worst super bowl site ever. 

I concur, its going to be in the 20s possible above freezing Wednesday (35) but then its down in the teens the rest of the week. LOL. 

Build a new stadium you likely will have a SB. I guess Lurie didn't get that in writing so they threw Philly a bone (draft). 

1 minute ago, ianlewis16 said:

If the kickoff through the posts for a point rule had passed, we'd already be up 1-0. 

What if we recovered the kickoff then just immediately kicked a FG every time? "Barner's back, the ball goes out of the endzone, it's a touchback. Eagles offense will start at the... oh wait, Doug's sending in the FG unit?!"

25 minutes ago, Phire said:

What if we recovered the kickoff then just immediately kicked a FG every time? "Barner's back, the ball goes out of the endzone, it's a touchback. Eagles offense will start at the... oh wait, Doug's sending in the FG unit?!"

We need tuddies. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I concur, its going to be in the 20s possible above freezing Wednesday (35) but then its down in the teens the rest of the week. LOL. 

Build a new stadium you likely will have a SB. I guess Lurie didn't get that in writing so they threw Philly a bone (draft). 

Still tons of stuff to do outside and inside. Throw on some clothes and enjoy the clean air.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I hate the Winter, I don't want to go where it's even colder during Winter. Honestly.

I lived in Florida from the time I was 14 years old to 22 years old. I'll take the cold over the heat and humidity any day.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Your blood thickens up and you get used to it. Nothing beats snowmobiling or ice fishing on a big frozen lake.

No see, I was always ok with Winter, until I moved to State College for school and then I began to detest it more and more since it was colder, snowier, and school didn't get canceled for snow. There's literally no positive to it anymore. May is the best month FWIW.

Just now, Danger said:

No see, I was always ok with Winter, until I moved to State College for school and then I began to detest it more and more since it was colder, snowier, and school didn't get canceled for snow. There's literally no positive to it anymore. May is the best month FWIW.

Move to Atlanta. They cancel everything when the weather drops below 32 degrees.

Archived