Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:
13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope so. Not only for our first SB Title but I like The New Positive Optimistic Ninja.?

I think we will see veterans come to philly on purpose just to be part of the atmosphere doug creates 

Considering the success and atmosphere people like Alshon, Torrey, Chris and Legarrett have talked about on numerous occasions. I think that's a foregone conclusion. Not to mention the Wentz factor.

1 hour ago, jonu62882 said:

Get some beignets at Cafe Du Monde and shrimp po boy literally anywhere.  Check out the street (forget the name) where it's all Jazz and definitely check out the cemetaries (they have some awesome city tours).

I plan on drinking every waking hour and sneaking in some glimpses of boobage whenever my gf isn't looking. Until about 6:30 Sunday where my pants come off at whatever bar I'm at and then, only then will I CMJ for the next 4 hours. 

16 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I plan on drinking every waking hour and sneaking in some glimpses of boobage whenever my gf isn't looking. Until about 6:30 Sunday where my pants come off at whatever bar I'm at and then, only then will I CMJ for the next 4 hours. 

You planned a trip knowing full well we were the best team in the league and going all the way?

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

You planned a trip knowing full well we were the best team in the league and going all the way?

Girls' B day. Was pretty much out of my hands. We're going with another couple and the guy is a huge eagle fan. I warmed to the idea of going to a party capital and watching the birds win their first Owl and going ape ish. Gonna be nuts. I wonder if there's an Eagle bar down there though. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Girls' B day. Was pretty much out of my hands. We're going with another couple and the guy is a huge eagle fan. I warmed to the idea of going to a party capital and watching the birds win their first Owl and going ape ish. Gonna be nuts. I wonder if there's an Eagle bar down there though. 

Couldn't convince her how lovely Minnesota is this time of year? 

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah same. I'm thinking of finding an Eagles bar out here though.

I want to be surrounded by other fans for this.

There’s an Eagles bar in Santa Monica, went there the night before the Rams game. It’s cool, but a kinda small narrow place. Was packed that night, might be the same for the SB. 

Archived