Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

I will travel to visit my brother and sister. I will have to watch it on a bar or something. I would hate that so much, I hate to watch Eagles games outside my house because here in Mexico there´s not a lot of us so every time the other people is rooting for the other team and it drives me nuts.

23 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
3 hours ago, 808 said:

I’ll be staying in Cali.

Yeah same. I'm thinking of finding an Eagles bar out here though.

I want to be surrounded by other fans for this.

Shoot.. why don't some of us link up? @808 @Jeezla

Not sure if there is anyone else who is from out here.

@ninjapirate is a few hours away in Vegas.

26 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I will travel to visit my brother and sister. I will have to watch it on a bar or something. I would hate that so much, I hate to watch Eagles games outside my house because here in Mexico there´s not a lot of us so every time the other people is rooting for the other team and it drives me nuts.

Nobody should want to root for the Patriots.... even in Mexico.

10 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

What's the details of the trip? 

GFs b-day SB weekend so we're going to New Orleans. I'll be out of the area, unfortunately. 

Get some beignets at Cafe Du Monde and shrimp po boy literally anywhere.  Check out the street (forget the name) where it's all Jazz and definitely check out the cemetaries (they have some awesome city tours).

I could be in the city, but I'll be at my home in Marlton watching on a 70" UHD screen with speakers that'll blow windows out and a bunch of delicious food while screaming at the tv and jumping up and down.  Anyone & Everyone is welcome here.  I'll still be posting.

Also, I think this will be the start of something special.  The end of the Patriots' run and the beginning of ours...

26 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I could be in the city, but I'll be at my home in Marlton watching on a 70" UHD screen with speakers that'll blow windows out and a bunch of delicious food while screaming at the tv and jumping up and down.  Anyone & Everyone is welcome here.  I'll still be posting.

Also, I think this will be the start of something special.  The end of the Patriots' run and the beginning of ours...

#DougDynasty

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:
29 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

#DougDynasty

I hope so. Not only for our first SB Title but I like The New Positive Optimistic Ninja.?

Archived