Eagles TCMD War Room- Draft Complete!

EaglesPeteC

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have trouble drafting a RB and 32 but that might be best value.

It makes sense for beyond 2018 but for 2018, it would be a crowded backfield with Ajayi, Clemment, Sproles and a 1st Round RB. 

But 2019 is a completely different story, Sproles will likely retire and Ajayi could easily be gone. 

It's a weird in between spot.

Depends how the board shakes out iyam. BPA may not be a RB. 

Guice, Michele, Jones are boarderline they fluctuate between 1st and 2nd round guys iyam . However you could still grab a Freeman/Penny/Scarbo in rounds 3-4

I accidentally bid on a guy in Round 5.....haha

It was a guy I was interested in adding at vet minimum, so not a big deal.

So the Eagles sign CB/FS Dontae Johnson to a 1 year $790K. Big CB/S tweener that I liked coming out. Not sure what he has done since being in the NFL, but I figured he could try and make the roster in the Jaylon Watkins role.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Honestly, you don't even need to draft any players at this point in time. Still looking at DE or Safety moving forward though. I'd also say we should probably trade out of the first.

I'm going straight BPA early. 

I do want to grab a OT, LB, S and DE at some point in the draft.

I have at least one potential deal in place to move out of 32. Gets me to the top of round 2 and adds a late 3rd. It'll depend on the board when the pick is up.

I did pick up a 2nd in the Foles trade so some of the pressure is off being desperate to move

Interesting trade offer from a team looking to maybe jump up to 32.

32 (1), 134 (4), 158 (5), 206 (6)

for

35 (2) and 86 (3)

Not sure how i feel about trading back and losing picks but gaining a 3rd i dont have is nice. I have 9 picks right now

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Interesting trade offer from a team looking to maybe jump up to 32.

32 (1), 134 (4), 158 (5), 206 (6)

for

35 (2) and 86 (3)

Not sure how i feel about trading back and losing picks but gaining a 3rd i dont have is nice. I have 9 picks right now

Thoughts?

Not saying these are close to accurate, but according to these trade value charts, that’s a good deal for us: 

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/draft_trade_value.htm

Archived